is it true ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xmcrx

Reaction score
i was on a website today,

and it says that the v5.5

is coming out its even got pictures !

xxxxxxxxxxx

Bandai America anounced several months ago that the V5.5 will be coming out sometime in July.

The address of the web site you saw pictures on, would be helpful.

I agree. Their drive to make new versions probably comes from the demand, though... So, techinically, they make so many new ones because of us. If we didn't want them, then they wouldn't make them.

I'm very excited.

I looked on the Tamagotchi website. No pictures of V5.5's. If thats the site you were talking about....why must you lie about pictures? D=

EDIT: They only have pictures of the V5's and V4.5's :D

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i didnt put up any pictures or stuff on my last post but ive been away but ive done a bit of reasearch on what i found and sorry to dissapoint you all but the pictures i saw are not of the v5.5 they are just another design of the v5, all i know the is a v5.5 is coming out as bandi have said in a statment i could put the link up for that if you like. Again sorry to dissapoint you all.xxxx

Also reguarding to a comment on the last post i didnt lie at all i thought they realy were pictures of the v5.5 so in future plese dont accuse me of lying i realy dont aprecciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
That's OK - everyone makes mistakes ;)

It's one of the reasons why we ask everyone who wants to post in the Comments and Rumours forum to try to back up their information with a link to a relevant news article or web site.

I believe that everyone will appreciate your being honest enough to post a reply apologising to everyone ;)

It's far too easy for others to be mean or rude and accuse ppl of lying.. it takes courage to admit you are wrong about something :(

So to avoid any other unnecessary discussions, I hope you understand why I am going to close this topic now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back