Training on the Version 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tehzebraninja

Reaction score
I'm not sure this is the right section of the forum, but I thought I'd give it a try since I can't find it anywhere else. :lol:

On the V5, the Tamagotchi(s) "ask" for training at the same times each day, on the even hours 10AM, 12 PM, 2 PM, etc. I was wondering if the V4 is the same way, and if the training is at set times, what times does this happen?

I hope this is the case, because otherwise I'll have to pay a lot more attention to the little guy! Hehe.

:p Thanks in advance! :wacko: =)

You can't train version 4's as they do not have a bonding percent meter.

However you can discipline them, but I don't know what time's that comes, I think it is random.

Normally for these reasons you need to praise or discipline:

Toothache

Crying

Lack of attention

The V4 does call for training, but not like the V5 does. It doesn't have a bonding percentage and there are no training selections. It does, however, call for a different type of training. If it beeps for attention and it's hungry and happy hearts aren't full, you give it a time-out. If it's crying or turns it's back on you, give it praise.

It's totally random, at least that's what I think.

Yeah, I know it's not the same type of training as the V5, I was just wondering if it was on a schedule..Hehe. I'm just busy and can't really be monitoring my Tamagotchi every second, so it would be helpful to know when the training/discipline opportunities would come up.

Oh well, I'll just make sure the sound is on and try to do the best I can! Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back