TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that show! I think it was affected by the writer's strike though. I love all the characters. Except Azula, Zhau (sp?), and all the Fire Nation except Zuko, Iro, Mai, and Tai-Lee.

I love Avatar :]

New episode july 17 according to wikipedia!

but then again there were alot of that were gonna air but didnt :/

anyway my fave charaters are: Ty-Lee, Zaku and Azula

^.^ You can actually get some of book 3 on NetFlix. We got the first disk from it. I like the the episode "The Beach" the best!

OMG! I LOVE that show! My favorite character is Toph cuz she makes jokes about her blindness. I've heard rumors that Aang is gonna die...and truth? Also, does anyone know a website where I can watch Book 3 Chapter 1-20?

I love Avatar! My favorite character, right now, is Zuko. Mainly because with his hair, he's hot! Plus now that he travels with Ang, Catara, Sokka, and Toph, I see him alot more, so he's uber sexii!

I love avatar! My favorite character is Katara and I'm starting to like Zuko a lot.

-Mew (Yes, I am ~Pokemon*Mew~)

I love Avatar!

My favorite couple is the Pumas and Momo (XD), and "The Beach" was hysterical, and, my favorite character...hmm...I still have to figure that one out.

My friend thinks that Zuko's hot. :furawatchi:

She just all of a sudden, loves Avatar.

Well, yeah. :ichigotchi:

I'm watching that now! XD My fav characters are katarah and toph. I liked the one that came on tonight about the play. It was soooo funny how they made aang a boy and katarh all whiney! XD Also,The comet comes on tommorow!

avatar rox! sumtimes i grab a glass of water and throw it on my sis whos sleeping on the couch coz i wanna be a water bender LOL. one time i lit a candle and i put my hand though it and im like "OMFG IM A FIRE BENDER! NOO I DONT WANNA BE EVILL!!!"

I love that show!

I like Zuko, Toph, and Sokka the best. My favorite episode is the beach, too.

I missed yesterdays episode. I hope I see it today~

It end tonight. :mellow: They haven't even finished all 4 seasons yet! I have to Tivo it because I won't be home when it comes on. Dx

Oh. My. God. Did you guys watch Sozin's Comet?! That is the best ending of any series I've ever seen in my entire life!!!!!!!!!! It made me so happy, but I was crying at one part,but then I was super happy!

I liked avatar when i was in like 1st grade then i stopped watching it for like the whole entire series almost lol but i felt the need to watch sizons comet and it was amazing!

I'm re-watching the finale XD I love avatar. I'm a total Zutarian, Tanngian, Toko fan.

Is anyone else here Zutarian? (a fan of the couple Katara and Zuko)

Latest posts

Back