dont know why

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catzanddogz

Reaction score
I have a friend and shes kind of bossy and sometimes she even hurts me (physically and mentally) I mean i liked her and we were best friends but now i just dont like her any more shes gotten even more aggresive and she teases me even more. Like for example she will grap and pull my wrist untill its completely red and im on the verge of tears as a "joke" also i went through puberty maybye two years ago so she acts a little immature she even snapped my bra so a boy could see. Also one day i was breaking out on my forehead (breaking out as in zits) and she pointed it out to the most popular and teasing boy in my class (i fixed that problem by hiding my forehead with my bangs) Also when time i went to another friends house and she was invited to , she litterly acted like it was her house deciding exactly what we did when we did.Plus if your teliing a short story and she want to talk she will inturrupt and say shut up im trying to talk if you try to finish and then she talks the next 2 hours of the day she went to the store with her mom or something else boring. what should i do shes nice in the inside but 75% of the time shes mean to me (i could share all the times shes done stuff thats offending to me but that would talk hours to do) but anyway what should i do (i cant tell her my feelings she doesnt take it seriously *i have tried* )

Ugh. I hate people like that. Talk to your other friends about her. Hopefully they will agree,and you can all try and talk to her and if you are all confronting her, and she doesn't have an audience to entertain, she'll listen.

tell her to shoo. ;o Or ignore her,[SIZE=14pt] I know you can be better than that.[/SIZE] :3 Walk away from her, you don't need her. If she does this even more, tell a teacher. And she may be jealous that you started puberty, some girls are envous when it comes to that stuff... :)

But don't act like a bully back, that will get you in trouble.

Not right way to handle this:

You:Hey! Shut up! Friend:I'm telling the teacher!!!

Good way to handle this:

Her:Shut up! You:*Walks away*. :D

I have a friend and shes kind of bossy and sometimes she even hurts me (physically and mentally) I mean i liked her and we were best friends but now i just dont like her any more shes gotten even more aggresive and she teases me even more. Like for example she will grap and pull my wrist untill its completely red and im on the verge of tears as a "joke" also i went through puberty maybye two years ago so she acts a little immature she even snapped my bra so a boy could see. Also one day i was breaking out on my forehead (breaking out as in zits) and she pointed it out to the most popular and teasing boy in my class (i fixed that problem by hiding my forehead with my bangs) Also when time i went to another friends house and she was invited to , she litterly acted like it was her house deciding exactly what we did when we did.Plus if your teliing a short story and she want to talk she will inturrupt and say shut up im trying to talk if you try to finish and then she talks the next 2 hours of the day she went to the store with her mom or something else boring. what should i do shes nice in the inside but 75% of the time shes mean to me (i could share all the times shes done stuff thats offending to me but that would talk hours to do) but anyway what should i do (i cant tell her my feelings she doesnt take it seriously *i have tried* )
Sounds like this girl I know, Abigail. I'd say , ditch her and get a new friend. I mean , thats rude to go into someone's house and act like you own everything. Also , its rude to interupt someone when their talking. You don't wanna hang around her , do you? so get some new friends who know how to treat you with respect :) you deserve way better.

It sounds like she's just a straight-up snob.

People that abuse their friends and make fun of them as a so-called "joke" don't deserve to have friends, untill they learn to grow up and stop what they're doing. Just tell her something along the lines of "I've had enough of you abusing and making fun of me all the time, I just can't be your friend anymore. Maybe we can still be friends if you grow up alittle and stop doing these rude jokes." You deserve a better friend than her, so you should tell her what she's doing.

You call her your FRIEND? Well, if she hurts you physically and emotionally, I don't think she really likes you as a friend... more like using you to make her seem popular. That is the worng way to be a friend. To be a friend, you don't try to kill each other... you actually like them for who they are. Sure, friends fight a lot... but that's a way to say, "This is a good way to be even more good friends!"

Ignore her, she has done enough to you already. When you think she'll stop being rude to you, talk to her again.

Hope I helped!

-Temari Nara

Thanks for the help.I just realized that I have to tell her in school next year though (her email is down and it would be mean to invite her over just to criticise) But i think i will try to stay away from her this summer and as soon as school comes i will tell her how i feel

Thanks again

Thanks for the help.I just realized that I have to tell her in school next year though (her email is down and it would be mean to invite her over just to criticise) But i think i will try to stay away from her this summer and as soon as school comes i will tell her how i feel

Thanks again
Well another opportunity would be if she calls you on the phone, you tell her how you feel then and there and if she wants your friendship still she will need to make some changes to your treatment. If she doesn't it's her loss but the sooner an ultimatum, the easier it'll be. It might be harder for you few months from now if you want until school, but it's your choice.

ohh thers one thing i have told her this before she doesnt listen she really wants to be friends i dont want to call her a snob or anything i told her i dont want to be friends shes all like why i didnt tell her im afraid i will hurt her feelings so since i have "no" reason we have to be friends and so the cycle starts over again

ohh thers one thing i have told her this before she doesnt listen she really wants to be friends i dont want to call her a snob or anything i told her i dont want to be friends shes all like why i didnt tell her im afraid i will hurt her feelings so since i have "no" reason we have to be friends and so the cycle starts over again
Well no name calling won't help any situation. Here's an idea of what to tell her next time you talk with her:

"Look. We need to talk. I'm sick of being hit and picked on by you and I'm sick of the name calling and how you treat me and others. I know you want to be friends and all and I'd like to be friends with you too, but enough's enough. I think we need some time apart until you sit down and think about what I've said, and if you're willing to treat me better and not make me so upset all the time then I'm willing to continue this friendship. If you are not going to hear me out and try to make this work then I rather end the friendship now and ask you never contact me or bother me again. The choice is up to YOU."

I've had toxic friends that you speak of in the past and the only way they seem to get the message is being as direct as possible without calling someone names. Talk about what upsets you that she does and tell her she NEEDS to stop it and treat you better if you want any friendship with her.

Then the ball is in HER court and even if she decides to be stupid again at least you know you tried. If she tries to buddy you after that just tell her

"The friended ended such and such a time ago. Please leave me alone. You made this choice, now you'll need to deal with it."

...and just walk away.

Tell thw teacher!It worked for me!Then she was nice again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back