Does anyone else find it hard to see the screen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
Okay when I opened it, and turned it on, the screen was so hard to see compared to my other tamagotchi's. It actually shows the rest of the pixels in the background and I find it very hard to see. Anyone else with this problem, or do I just have a faulty tama??

It isn't faulty, but you'll get used to it. Adjust the contrast until it looks best, then grow to fit it.

It isn't faulty, but you'll get used to it. Adjust the contrast until it looks best, then grow to fit it.
I read something about adjusting the contrast, but I forgot where I read it. Do you know how?

Thanks for your help, by the way :)

Yes, I did find it quite hard. It was actually darker than usual when I got mine. I just adjusted the contrast until it was better for me.

yup, i find that the tama is more difficult to see on V5 than on other versions, I adjusted the contrast but it doesn't help much to me :)

Just keep playing with it. The pixles are lighter on this version because the LCD is approximatly 2 times the size from before, while getting power from the same power supply. Contrast just changes the current driven to the LCD, but it also affects the light pixles. I have mine one notch ovr the middle, if that helps you.

Okay when I opened it, and turned it on, the screen was so hard to see compared to my other tamagotchi's. It actually shows the rest of the pixels in the background and I find it very hard to see. Anyone else with this problem, or do I just have a faulty tama??
Pretty much everyone has that problem, including me

Okay when I opened it, and turned it on, the screen was so hard to see compared to my other tamagotchi's. It actually shows the rest of the pixels in the background and I find it very hard to see. Anyone else with this problem? Or, do I just have a faulty tama??
Try adjusting the contrast. That helped me. :D ;) But if adjusting the contrast doesn't work. Maybye get your eyes checked? ;) Idk if you have a faulty Tamagotchi. Ether its that. Or your eyes have gone weird. :unsure: :ph34r: I hope I helped!!

All tamagotchis are hard to see, really. It all depends on what kind of lighting you're in. If you're in a darker lit room, then the screen shows up black, as does the rest of the room. But, if you're in the light, then it shines off the pixels, and you can see it better.

Of course, changing the contrast should probably work, but if it doesn't, just try playing with your tama in well lit places. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back