puberty experiences (for girls)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catzanddogz

Reaction score
This topic I made Is not a place where you ask about puberty and It is not a place where you ask questions about your period or whatever *because that would obviously be a copy of many other topics* But i made this topic a place where you share embarrasing , happy , or sad stories of puberty from bra misshap to getting your period at a friends house please share your stories

MY STORY

My friend who also happens to be very iggnorent had a tendancy to snap my bra *which hurt and was embarrasing* one day when we were standing in line IN CLASS my friend snapped my bra, the boy next to me really quickly turned his head around when i looked to see if anyone saw . He obviously saw it, but he was about as embarrased as i was (he avioded me for the rest of the day)

We already have a topic regarding puberty and stuff like that in Seriously Non-TT. Please resume conversation of this there. It prevents multiple topics ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back