Finally summer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Luff_Meh_Tama_!

Reaction score
I'm so glad it's summer! Now I can play with my tama more!! I'm currently playing with my V2 because I like the older, simpler versions better than the newer, complex versions. I have my tama attached the the lanyard and I take it everywhere! It usually stays in my purse though. My tama is coming to Niagara Falls with me next week!!

Just wanted to share.

You're going to Niagara Falls? You are so lucky! I'm using my V5 right now. I kind of the the older versions too. I want the P1 so bad! D:

-Temari Nara

i'm going to Quebec tomorrow and i'm taking all 4 of my tamagotchis with me.

i'm using my v4 right now.it goes with me when i go to disneyland.i go a lot more now cause i live like 5 minutes away.kobe bryant(sp?) was there yesterday so it was a "celebrity sighting" for my tama.and i'm trying to decide if i should bring it to japan with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad it's summer! Now I can play with my tama more!! I'm currently playing with my V2 because I like the older, simpler versions better than the newer, complex versions. I have my tama attached the the lanyard and I take it everywhere! It usually stays in my purse though. My tama is coming to Niagara Falls with me next week!! Just wanted to share.
I live about 20 minutes from Niagra Falls. Are you from Canada? I am. I don't know anyone on TamaTalk that is from Canada.

Aww lucky! :eek: I'm not going anywhere this summer, I'm gonna be stuck at home with my tama. Oh well, I can buy my tama a ticket to go somewhere. Haha :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back