Bad Dreams.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

•FamiTama•

Reaction score
Tells some of the bad dreams you've had here.

Last night I had a scary dream. This girl I know name daisy was taking a shower in my house , and when she closed the shower door I kinda saw right through it , and there was a skeleton with black eyes slowly falling to the left. o_O eevil.!

Ugh. I've had lots of bad dreams. I've kinda learned to control them when I got older though, so I don't get them very much now. I forgot what the word was, where you can control your dream, I think It started w/an L or something.

Edit: This dream is kinda gory, I put it in white so you have to highlight it to see it if you can stand goryness:When I was in kindergarten, I had a dream we went on a field trip to the zoo, and everyone was leaning on the chain fence to the alligator/crocidile/whatever it was cage when suddenly it tipped over and dozens and dozens of alligators started rushing out and I saw that like 6 of them had ganged up on this girl Dayna who was being ripped to pieces, for some reason the alligators were not eating her but throwing her pieces everywhere and it was raining blood and arms and legs. I saw my best friend being swallowed by the alligator and she was screaming and scraping her fingers on the ground, so i ran over to her and didn't help her but watch her get swallowed, until finally only her head was peeking out of of it's mouth, when I ran and broke one of those fire cases that usually hold fire extinguishers but strangely in this case held a pistol which I took over to my friend in the alligator as she yelled, "shoot it! Shoot it!" I was shooting the alligator when her head started to spin like she was being flushed down a toilet and then I woke up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not had a nightmare in ages.Does it ciunt if you were frightened by it?

one dream was I had freddy krueger chasing me in my house and I ran down stairs and stood with my back to the sliding door watching the stairs but the glove burst out off the side of the sliding doors and then I woke up.

also had a dream where demons were digging at the bed and pinning me down trying to dig some portal or something to drag me to hell but I got bored as they couldn't dig it fast enough so I got up changed the channel on tv and then i woke up,oh in the same dream before that there was a dead alien in a bath (dirty one) and I had to pull spoons out of it.

I actually enjoyed those dreams because I love horror films.

I have not had a nightmare in ages.Does it ciunt if you were frightened by it?one dream was I had freddy krueger chasing me in my house and I ran down stairs and stood with my back to the sliding door watching the stairs but the glove burst out off the side of the sliding doors and then I woke up.

also had a dream where demons were digging at the bed and pinning me down trying to dig some portal or something to drag me to hell but I got bored as they couldn't dig it fast enough so I got up changed the channel on tv and then i woke up,oh in the same dream before that there was a dead alien in a bath (dirty one) and I had to pull spoons out of it.

I actually enjoyed those dreams because I love horror films.
What a weird dream :huh:

I had a pretty demented dream a while ago.

There was a boy and a girl, a brother and a sister, home alone. the boy was sevenish or so, and the girl looked about twelve. There uncle was on the roof reshingling it or something. It was a two-story house in this vallyish thing. It looked nice. But this thing came on black-and-white on the TV. There was a flood movie or something. The girl turned it off, and the boy got really angry at her for it. He said

"Pay attention to the important things; pay attention to your future"

You could tell she did'nt get it, and she locked him in the bathroom for it [?].

He walked throught he door, and through all the walls and turned on every sink and faucets in the house. Real evil grin, creepy. He did something to all the doors, so they would'nt open. BTW, there were like, 8 sinks in the house. The water flooded around them really fast. He walked into the girl'd room where she was. the water flooded around them really fast. so they pushed her matress out of the window, so they could jump down on it. they climbed out on the roof ouside of the window. The boy jumped.

The boy missed. his head was lying on his shoulder like he broke his neck. He was dead. He stood up as a ghost. He was wearing a black suit, and a really creepy grin. Everything slowly turned black an white. Old fashioned music started playing. the boy's image started blinking, like old movies. Old black and white movies.

The girl started to jump down. Her clothes faded into a really fancy black dress with lace. You saw her fallin really slowly, but then it went back to the boy. he was holding his arms out like he was going to cath her. His image was still flickering. it was like, in thirds. it was a pattern. it would be:

Him in suit, him with no clothes [no comment], his skeleton.

It went back to the girl, who was screaming, but you could'nt hear her. The creepy music got louder and louder. It showed the boy again, his arm out wide, but this time he was wrapped in chains. Basically now it showed the girl finally in his arms, and as soon as they touched, she was wrapped in chains. they just kinda sunk in the ground. the image kinda flickered up to the uncle [it never said it was the uncle, but I know it was]

He was standing on the highest point of the house, dressed in a black suit, but it was ripped and torn. He smiled real big, really creepy.

He basically faded into nothing but bones. all of the sudden, he Got these huge black batlike wings. he had two really long chains in his hands, and flew away.

And I woke up. In my bedroom, on the floor. i fell asleep in my living room o_O

I've had creepier dreams then that, But I really loved that one for some reason.

The only scary dreams I get are the ones where I'm falling, and I wake up almost peeing my pants.

I also hate the ones where your walking and you trip, then you jolt in your bed like you really tripped, they're so annoying.

I had a pretty demented dream a while ago.

There was a boy and a girl, a brother and a sister, home alone. the boy was sevenish or so, and the girl looked about twelve. There uncle was on the roof reshingling it or something. It was a two-story house in this vallyish thing. It looked nice. But this thing came on black-and-white on the TV. There was a flood movie or something. The girl turned it off, and the boy got really angry at her for it. He said

"Pay attention to the important things; pay attention to your future"

You could tell she did'nt get it, and she locked him in the bathroom for it [?].

He walked throught he door, and through all the walls and turned on every sink and faucets in the house. Real evil grin, creepy. He did something to all the doors, so they would'nt open. BTW, there were like, 8 sinks in the house. The water flooded around them really fast. He walked into the girl'd room where she was. the water flooded around them really fast. so they pushed her matress out of the window, so they could jump down on it. they climbed out on the roof ouside of the window. The boy jumped.

The boy missed. his head was lying on his shoulder like he broke his neck. He was dead. He stood up as a ghost. He was wearing a black suit, and a really creepy grin. Everything slowly turned black an white. Old fashioned music started playing. the boy's image started blinking, like old movies. Old black and white movies.

The girl started to jump down. Her clothes faded into a really fancy black dress with lace. You saw her fallin really slowly, but then it went back to the boy. he was holding his arms out like he was going to cath her. His image was still flickering. it was like, in thirds. it was a pattern. it would be:

Him in suit, him with no clothes [no comment], his skeleton.

It went back to the girl, who was screaming, but you could'nt hear her. The creepy music got louder and louder. It showed the boy again, his arm out wide, but this time he was wrapped in chains. Basically now it showed the girl finally in his arms, and as soon as they touched, she was wrapped in chains. they just kinda sunk in the ground. the image kinda flickered up to the uncle [it never said it was the uncle, but I know it was]

He was standing on the highest point of the house, dressed in a black suit, but it was ripped and torn. He smiled real big, really creepy.

He basically faded into nothing but bones. all of the sudden, he Got these huge black batlike wings. he had two really long chains in his hands, and flew away.

And I woke up. In my bedroom, on the floor. i fell asleep in my living room o_O

I've had creepier dreams then that, But I really loved that one for some reason.
I'd like to here the other ones. :angry:

Ugh. I've had lots of bad dreams. I've kinda learned to control them when I got older though, so I don't get them very much now. I forgot what the word was, where you can control your dream, I think It started w/an L or something.
It's called lucid dreaming, and I hear it's fun. I'd love to have a lucid dream. In fact, I'd love to have any dream at all, lucid or not. You see, I can't remember my dreams. It's sad and makes me want to cry.

I can control mostly all of my dreams.

One time I had a really odd dream. My shower wasn't working so I hired these mechanics to fix it. However, when they arrived, I forgot to put my clothes back on. :angry:

I can control my dreams now more when I realize I can control them.

And I remember a nightmare I had back in the 2nd grade. O_O

I was dying to have a dream about being a Powerpuff Girl and saving the world (I was big into them back then). I had the dream alright. But instead of saving the world, I saw Mojo Jojo dragging away my mom who was passed out, then I ran away.

I can control my dreams now more when I realize I can control them.
And I remember a nightmare I had back in the 2nd grade. O_O

I was dying to have a dream about being a Powerpuff Girl and saving the world (I was big into them back then). I had the dream alright. But instead of saving the world, I saw Mojo Jojo dragging away my mom who was passed out, then I ran away.
How do you do that!? :angry:

Well, dreams are what your mind make up. In your dream, instead of just thinking the bad guy won't kill you, believe deep inside that he's NOT gonna kill you. I mean, just not think of it, it's not gonna happen! Then, if you believe deep inside, and know the guy's not gonna kill you, you'll look up, and see that he's not, or he's gone.

Just feel that you know it.

This is easier when you realize that your dream is a dream, and you realize that YOU have control!

And I recently was having the BEST DREAM EVER! And when it was about to get better...

"Katie! Katie! I need to ask you a question!"

My brother woke me up. :lol:

Well, dreams are what your mind make up. In your dream, instead of just thinking the bad guy won't kill you, believe deep inside that he's NOT gonna kill you. I mean, just not think of it, it's not gonna happen! Then, if you believe deep inside, and know the guy's not gonna kill you, you'll look up, and see that he's not, or he's gone.
Just feel that you know it.

This is easier when you realize that your dream is a dream, and you realize that YOU have control!

And I recently was having the BEST DREAM EVER! And when it was about to get better...

"Katie! Katie! I need to ask you a question!"

My brother woke me up. :lol:
I'll try that tonight :D

Teach me how to lucid dream :lol:
It's really weird, i can't really explain it. When I was little, when i couldn't control them, I would remind myself that when I start to have a nightmare, I wake up. about 50% of the nightmares I had I was able to remind myself to wake up. that percentage grew, and soon I could almost freely think to a point. One night I had a dream, and it wasn't a nightmare, it was just about an ordinary day. Then in the dream, I began to make my own choices, although I didn't think anything of it because i didn't know that it was special and i didn't know about lucid dreams. a couple of months ago I realized it was a lucid dream. I had a bunch of other dreams like that before i found out what they were. But soon after I found out, i stopped waving dreams altogether. Since then I've only had two dreams and I can't remember them. ugh. I know one of them had something to do with a tree at the edge of a forest, with a bunch of children running around in a line wearing hats. lol.

I also hate the ones where your walking and you trip, then you jolt in your bed like you really tripped, they're so annoying.
Oh! I know! It hurts my neck! Another thing to add about the lucid dreaming is that the hardest part is remembering to take control in your sleep.

I had two.. O_O

I had a dream I got raped..O_O By somebody I know... x_x eww.

I woke up fortunately.

in 1st grade, i first went to my school so it was the first or second day.

Okay this is how it went; I was in the cafetria(sp?) alone by myself, then this lunch aid tells me to go into the gym, the gym is pitch black...O_O And this lady comes near me and guilds me to another empty, but dim lightted gym, then to a lightted gym. Then she brought me to a library hospital looking place...O_O and it had this huge statue, then it fell and killed everybody! O____O I was the only survivor, then everything fell down...o-o I woke up.

I also hate it when your alsleep or awake and then you think of tripping and you jolt.. I get those when I lay in my bed awake.. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back