How fast do you ... ( click to find out )

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

•FamiTama•

Reaction score
How fast do you type? I type super fast ! But my mom insist i have this cover on my keyboards so they dont get dirty , and that slows me down. but when she's not looking I take it off xP

It's like a program on the computer where you click the letters with the mouse. It's for disabled people.

Go to Start, All Programs, Accesories, Accesability, the On-Screen keyboard.

Nooo lmfao.

Just my computer hookup for the actual keyboard is broke.

The on-screen one is designed for the disabled, so I'm using it for the meantime.

I can type fast, but I make mistakes.

I'll show you;

hello my name is scottie and i like potatoes and the yare rly yummy

OMg , yah sometimes when i type fast the first letter of a word attaches the end of the word before it , like this

hellos cottie

or

goodbyeF amitama >.<

So you have to use your mouse to click every letter?
She just explained that.

Is it really necessary for you to post 50 times in each topic?

I type fast enough. My manager has me do all the typing at work. She hunts and pecks for the right keys. It's pretty funny to watch.

I can type very fast in fact....when I'm not looking, I can tell that I've made a mistake because I know I hit the wrong button or bumped into another button. But I can type at least 200 words oer minute..,

I can type fast, but I make mistakes.
I'll show you;

hello my name is scottie and i like potatoes and the yare rly yummy
xD

(My names Skadi(Sounds like Scottie :chohimetchi: ) btw. :ichigotchi: )

I can type pretty fast...But I have spelling errors then. I emailed my band director yesterday and I wrote a error... :( "The Yamaha Trombone you gave me,have a problem..." O///O I felt so horrible!

I feel like a retard. xD

i can type faster with the keybord then the sreenbord

wow i typed this post on the sreenbord

ehh... I don't know how to properly type but I've learned how to type wrongly pretty fast. It drives my mom crazy. XD

I type pretty fast for kids my age. Around 120 words per minute. At school it's pretty funny to watch children scanning the keyboard, looking for the right key...then they eventually find it. I type faster than the teacher (not to brag). Still, my sister can type waaaaaaaaay faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back