How many tamas on the screen of V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomyster

Reaction score
I know you got 3 but can sometimes get two? And how does it start. One tama then two then three. Abit confused

Oh and i saw some charts and it starts of with pet and then goes on. But realy do you start with a pet then go on?

Well, this is what happened with me (I got my v5 a few days ago):

I started off with 3 eggs, and they've all grown up together to become adults! In a couple of days one will marry, and 2 will leave. The married tama and its wife/husband will have a child so then there will b 3 on the screen always!!!

xxx

blended families often(or always) get 3 eggs and you can get 2 eggs if you have a pure family and 1 egg if you have a space family.

When you start off at the first generarion, you ALWAYS have 3 eggs. Even blended families can have 2 eggs. But most Pure Families have 2 eggs. If you get the space family you just have 1 egg. If you ger the Large, Small, or Ninja Family, you'll have 3 eggs at the start, then after a while, they'll evolve into one of those 3 depending on what care you give them. Those 3 families don't require 100% bonding

Well, this is what happened with me (I got my v5 a few days ago):I started off with 3 eggs, and they've all grown up together to become adults! In a couple of days one will marry, and 2 will leave. The married tama and its wife/husband will have a child so then there will b 3 on the screen always!!!

xxx
no. the pearants dont stay on the screen. they only apper at certain times. you always get 3 eggs first time. from then on it is blended get 1-3. space gets 1. and pure gets 2. however many eggs you got will bee how many tamas you could geton your screen so 1-3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back