wRiTiNg iN wHiTe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flutterby

Reaction score
i made 1 of these before, but it got locked due to people getting innapropriate....

but i trust that you won't be inappropriate this time.

This is the Writing in White game.

here is how it works:

the first person (mee) creates a message, then types it in a post, using the color white.

the next person decodes it by highlighting the previous person's text.

then they write a white message of their own, commenting the previous person's, chatting about whatever, etc.

it's really simple, and pretty fun!

To the ppls who don't know how to use color....

[ ] <-- see these thingys? they're just a type of fancy parenthases.

put the words "color=white" inside of those handy little parenthases (regular ones like these surrounding won't work).

keep in mind you have to spell it "color". "colour" doesn't work, so even to those who spell it that way, drop the u.

it should look like this: (color=white) only the rounded parenthases have to be the boxy ones, [ ].

then type out your message, directly after the (color=white).

now it should look like this: (color=white)your message goes here

after your message, you have to do the [ things again and inside them write "/color".

like this: (color=white)your message here(/color)

only you use the boxy parenthases, you know the drill, remember?

highlight below!

now begin! and have fun!

er...hi?

highlight below:

hello, person below me! I am a tamagochi addict!

:wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
munches96: it doesn't work until you post it, just in case you didn't know.

below:

soooo.. what bands and artists are u ppl into? i am currently in luv with mcr, and madina lake mainly...

soooo.. what bands and artists are u ppl into? i am currently in luv with mcr, and madina lake mainly...

Mine: Well...I love The Fray :wacko:

-PokeMew

Stop animal abuse!

Mine: Exactly! D=

-PokeMew

Stop Global Warming ;(

Mine: And the days are the same, and the skies are smoggy and gray. What ever happened? Pollution. Violence. Crime.

And the days are the same, and the skies are smoggy and gray. What ever happened? Pollution. Violence. Crime.

Mine: I don't really believe in global warming, but I still think we should do our part to help the environment.

I don't really believe in global warming, but I still think we should do our part to help the environment.

Mine- Somewhere.. beyond the sea, somewhere waitin' for me..

I have no idea what that's from xD

Stump for president. Walker for vice president. Ross for Prime Minister. Wentz is mine, shoo.

Merci Pour Venin (thank you for the venom)

Mine: I hate you, you hate me, lets get together and kill Barney =P

-PokeMew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back