Strange Evolution

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OK Im new to the V4.5 but I awoke today to the evolution sound and i had a daiyatchi but all of the sudden i had a Ura KuchiPatchi! I looked at a growth chart and noticed that Ura Kuchipatchi isn't isn't part of the Ura Meme family. It was the first generation.

Please Help!!!!! I had 89 funny points, 76 glamor points, and 90 spiritual points.

Hm. That is quite odd.

I'm really not sure what to say. Did you check all of theother stats? Are you sure that it's actually a Ura Kutchipatchi?

Ya im sure it was a Ura Kuchipatchi. My mind still a little boggled. Does it matter if he weighed in 40 pounds?

I don't think so. I'm still a bit puzzled by the weird evolution...

I'm not sure exactly what V4.5 Growth Chart you are looking at - unfortunately some are inaccurate and based entirely on the UraTama growth charts - its seems things are different for the V4.5. From what I can see - if you have a Daiyatchi, and you get most points in Spiritual you can get either a UraKuchipatchi or UraTogetchi (and it wouldn't surprise me if you could also get a Matsuritchi in the right circumstances :D )

Ok well...here is the thing

I've just finished uploading and completing a V4.5 Growth chart. I observed the growth chart of TamaZone, and THIS one here at TT. I noticed a pattern in the chart on TamaZone. All the teens would evolve into the same 3 adults with the highest in a certain skill point.

Eg: All the Teens turn into Horoyotchi , UraYattatchi & Purimatchi when they have HIGHEST skill points in FUNNY skill.

So I came up with THIS growth chart. Just scroll down on the page and click the link to access the growth chart.

I do believe this chart is the most accurate out of all. However, that's just what I think.

Happy to be of help!

~shawdy~

OK Im new to the V4.5 but I awoke today to the evolution sound and i had a daiyatchi but all of the sudden i had a Ura :wub: ! I looked at a growth chart and noticed that Ura :( isn't isn't part of the Ura Meme family. It was the first generation. Please Help!!!!! I had 89 funny points, 76 glamor points, and 90 spiritual points.
I don't know,but you can get Mukimukitchi from it.

I don't think it's really down to what family the character belongs to entirely but the points you score in certain catagories.

You had the most spiritual points. So it evolved into a UraKuchipatchi. Like GK1 said, you probably looked at an inaccurate growth chart. Because this is perfectly normal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back