Sign in to follow this  
mushmush

Tamagotchi Funny?

my marutchi is a lovable weirdo =) a lil gymnast hehe *takes after me i was going to start gym but they said i needed to be young but i do gym for fun instead heheheh* my tama does handstands *or is upside down* and does cartweels all over the place ^_^

Is that normal lol! ^_^

Yep! ^_^ lol.

They are called Random animations. They can happen at any time. ^_^

lol kewl =) it just looks so cute!! does anyone know why my tamagotchi *toddler* sleeps for 12 hours in human time???

lol kewl =) it just looks so cute!! does anyone know why my tamagotchi *toddler* sleeps for 12 hours in human time???

That's normal. At some stages, Tamas can sleep for 12-15 hours a day! For example, my Hinatchi sleeps from 8 pm - 9 am, though my Oniontchi sleeps from 8 pm - 10 am. Every Tama is different.

Yep! :( lol.

They are called Random animations. They can happen at any time. :(

what u said

It's suposed to sleep when you go to bed. You know, so you both can sleep together. But it only works if you have the time set right.

lol sometimes mine watches TV and stuff! and i love it when they r round balls and then they bounce a ball on there heads

Has anyone here bought the throne? It's such a rip-off! I paid 5500 for a stupid throne and all it did was sit in it!

i have it sucked i worked so hard for that throne

:furawatchi:

Here r all the funny and cute things my tamas have done:

1. have baths

2. run and slide on there face

3.well on v2's girls lyk dolls and boyz lyk action figures and if urs is a baby, toddler or tenn it will sleep wiv it!

4. ufos r kool

5.watches tv

6. kisses the screen

Yes that is normal mushmush some times my tamagotchi does really stupid things like run and fall down on purpose! Does that mean that they are bored? :furawatchi:

yep its so cute when they start rolling or cartwheeling over the place.