Sign in to follow this  
Hanatchims

My friend`s tamagotchi is......

:huh: :huh: I have a freind, and she has a tama. Her brother also does. A v2. When she connects and chooses v2,it says "SORRY,LIST FULL!". She only has 1 freind! :huh: :huh:
Her Tama only fell three times,and not from a big distance. ^_^ :huh: ^_^ But, when she connects as v1 it works! :huh: :huh: :) :mellow: She doesn`t know what to to do! :huh: Help....? :huh:

It sounds to me like she may have too many items on her list. Get her to use some of the items and I think you will find you are able to connect again!

^_^ ^_^ Oh,yeah! I completly forgot!Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^ ^_^ hehehe 3 times fell?? mine fell 2 times only i felt like crying! is it me or do i just love my tamagotchi too much?

mine falls all the time. lol actually i cant find it right now. well at least it was on pause

I dropped mine in the sink! that was the end of JC's first V2.....
JC

mine got reset by my friend now my other friend is looking after it (it was red with white arrows) but the battery ran out

Yeah... It doesn't make you feel good. I felt sick when I bought my red with white arrows Tamagotchi and realised it already had a scratch on the screen when it was i the packet. :blink:

[quote name='Bell Sprout' date='Jul 28 2005, 04:20 AM'] It sounds to me like she may have too many items on her list. Get her to use some of the items and I think you will find you are able to connect again! [/quote]
i think u can only hav a total of 32Items and i think 25food items

duhhhhhhhhh!!!You have too many treats if its a v.2
Just like...eat a couple.If it is a young mamechi...i reccomend the steak