My friend`s tamagotchi is......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatchims

Reaction score
:huh: :huh: I have a freind, and she has a tama. Her brother also does. A v2. When she connects and chooses v2,it says "SORRY,LIST FULL!". She only has 1 freind! :huh: :huh:

Her Tama only fell three times,and not from a big distance. ^_^ :huh: ^_^ But, when she connects as v1 it works! :huh: :huh: :) :mellow: She doesn`t know what to to do! :huh: Help....? :huh:

^_^ ^_^ Oh,yeah! I completly forgot!Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^ ^_^ hehehe 3 times fell?? mine fell 2 times only i felt like crying! is it me or do i just love my tamagotchi too much?

mine falls all the time. lol actually i cant find it right now. well at least it was on pause

I dropped mine and now it has a scratch on the screen :( Well, at least it's not very noticeable :p

mine got reset by my friend now my other friend is looking after it (it was red with white arrows) but the battery ran out

It sounds to me like she may have too many items on her list. Get her to use some of the items and I think you will find you are able to connect again!
i think u can only hav a total of 32Items and i think 25food items

duhhhhhhhhh!!!You have too many treats if its a v.2

Just like...eat a couple.If it is a young mamechi...i reccomend the steak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back