Detailed devilgotchi charcter chart & event times

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for detailed devilgotchi information, something like the info found on Angelgotchi Alley. I've tried google-ing as well as searching through links pages on some of the top Tama sites to no avail. I am looking to see whether anyone has constructed a similar page with character profiles, how to get certain charaters and what times events happen? I've seen the character growth charts & instruction manuals but I'd like to see if I can find out how to get specific characters & when to expect events. Thanks :puroperatchi:

This is the best website I've found for the Devilgotchi, in my opinion...it has logs on it, in addition to charts, instructions, and whatnot. You may have seen it already. Besides this, I don't think there are too many pages out there...they're pretty rare and expensive. I'm still looking for one myself. Hope this helps!

Hi OldSchoolTama & Thankyou :eek:

I am assuming you mean Tamatalk because I couldn't see another link in the post :)

A few people have suggested I check out the library here too.

I am sure there was a limited run and they are very very expensive, but I've seen at least 8 on sale through Ebay in the past month. I wonder if desirability has as much to do with the price as a limited run since there still seem to be a few up for sale. :D

-Luthien

You need to pay a visit to TamaSquare (in fact, that is probably the link that OldSchoolTama was going to give you) :p

It's got a detailed section on Devils - amongst others. Really good site to know about ;)

I think one of the reasons Devils are more expensive - apart from the fact that they are just plain cute - is that (due to a design fault) there are fewer Devils around in good condition / working order / saleable condition.

There was a problem with the screws that held the back of the tama together - so whenever you unscrewed the back - to change the battery for instance, there was a good chance the screw(s) would break...

I know a few ppl who still have their Devils - but the back is taped on because the screws don't work anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I run my Devils, I get the same character, DebiruDori, that screaming bird.

I have participated in hatches and when I run the devils, I often do 2 at a time. I treat them very differently but get the same results. Eveyone gets that thing too.

I keep forgetting about TamaSquare. Maybe the logs in there can help me get something different.

There have been a LOT of Devils on ebay recently. The prices are coming down slightly on them. :p

Hi TamaMum & Mothra,

I really like Tamasquare, great layout & selection of 'electronic pets' to choose from. The most helpful site so outside of Tamasquare has been Tamagotchi.de (Using google translate. It seems to be based on the Japanese BanDai Devilgotchi Channel pages which didn't translate as well). All these provided further than the instructions booklet is character/storyline development.

And guess what my Bakedebirutchi turned into ... that's right a Debiru Dori! He's quite a naughty and somewhat unattractive fellow. I am hoping he will transform into a secret character but I think he may not. Might have to try my own logged experiments to see if I can get another replicable character result.

It's very disappointing about the screws on the back of the Devilgotch, I've read that elsewhere. I am quite nervous about changing mine if/ when the time comes and have already had a 10 minute to unscrew/ slight damaging of the back of a gold Gen2 Tamagotchi experience.

Has anyone got any tips to improve my chances of not

• breaking the screws
  • scratching the back of the Tamagotchi
  • stabbing myself with a tiny screwdriver because of the force I'm using on a rounded unstable object?

All I can think of is get the right size screwdriver and be gentle/ patient.

Thanks for your answers,

-Luthien

The screws are a pain. I've taken a few to my jeweler! He had to drill out a screw...he did a really good job and then he put a better screw in it so I can open it as much as I need to. As soon as I get one of the older ones I immediately try to get the batteries out so they are not leaking and ruining the Tama.

Hi there crazybirds,

That is exactly what my partner suggested the other day ... to take them to the watchmaker he goes to and get the screws/ batteries replaced

*music from the twilight zone begins to play*

And sure enough the batteries have run low now on my Devilgotchi! Just when I thought I had figured out how to get one of the adult characters other than Debiru Dori too. :)

I finally found basically what I was looking for ... character charts and possible ways to get different characters & it was right in front of me the whole time!

Serves me right for skimming what I was reading - thanks TamaMum.

Thanks to crazybirds too about the battery thing ... I was worried about whether it would work or not but feel happier about trying it now. I'll let everyone know how it goes for me too, but in the meantime some direct links for anyone else looking for devil character information ...

Tamagotchi Square Translated Devilgotchi Instructions

Tamagotchi Square Devilgotchi Growth Chart

Tamagotchi Square Devilgotchi Secret Character Chart

Thanks for the links... needed the info. I just got my Pink Devilgotch in the mail today and can't wait to try it. Wouldn't ya know it those screws are pretty tight. I have to wait till my husband gets up so he can try to loosen them. If not it's off to the jeweler...I hope it doesn't come to that!! I wish the screws were like the new Tamas...ya know how they stay in the back cover without falling out and loosen pretty easily!! Oh well!

Mothra...they really have come down in price! The one I got on ebay was $139.00 and $18.00 for shipping. I was actually preparing myself for about $200.00! I'm just curious how these sellers actually get all of these. The person that I bought this one from has sold several in a couple weeks! (probably the one you've been seeing too) and this person is selling other rare ones!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know which seller you're talking about, I quite like them too. The items I've gotten from them have been as described ... they were legitimate & BNIP. They're from Japan so maybe they had the foresight to put some aside until market demand began to peak again? They certainly know they're stuff though so maybe they're a collector with extras? The demand seems to be there for the vintage tamagotchis but as you said the prices are beginning to fall a little on some items (if you think paying $100.00+ instead of $200.00+ for a devilgotchi is a drop).

Have you played the mothra yet? I found her cute and couldn't quite decide if the game on her was annoying or challenging- it's one where you have to pay a little attention. Unfortunately I got a Mothra grub which wasn't going to evolve further so I lost patience and put her away for now since I want to keep her in the condition she arrived in.

Oh and for anyone with a purple & white devilgotchi the purple is painted on and has the potential to fleck off slightly around the edges if not handled with extreme care ... I've got two tiny white spots I wish weren't there.

:hitodetchi: :unsure: :ph34r:

The devils are well ... devilishly fun though.

-_- :p -_-

Well just got back from Devilgotchi surgery at the watchmaker and ... success!

Not as much as a scratch and the screws have been replaced as well. It was expensive but so was the Tamagotchi, however I have noted others talking about using a jeweller’s electric screwdriver themselves on other threads (not that I plan too any time soon).

I hope this helps others thinking about changing the batteries in their Tamagotchi ancestors :)

Every time I run my Devils, I get the same character, DebiruDori, that screaming bird.I have participated in hatches and when I run the devils, I often do 2 at a time. I treat them very differently but get the same results. Eveyone gets that thing too.

I keep forgetting about TamaSquare. Maybe the logs in there can help me get something different.

There have been a LOT of Devils on ebay recently. The prices are coming down slightly on them. :)
Hello

I was just curious why wont my devilgotchi evolve?! It is day 9 and it is still a pukadabitchi (sp).

:ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back