Tama Tales

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_girl3000

Reaction score
Hello! as you know, Sonic my very first tama has died (well if you didnt know then, you know now) he had a baby called Yukio, Yukio was a babytchi, Marutchi and now he is a Hinotamatchi, he is cute and playes games a lot, he had to be paused while I went swimming though...

Yuki turned into an adult, he is a whale, I dont know its propper name yet, oh well, I had to leave him for a day and he had 3 poo's and got sick, I just saved him when I got home, my lil sis has is getting a tama, maybe her's will be a girl, then they could fall in love, yay!

Yukio had a baby the other day, the matchmaker came and we got a girl, YAY!!! I am gonna name the baby Kaida and my lil sis's Tama's a boy, YAY!!!! so I cant wait for Kaida to grow up, then we can have more babys!!!! yay!!! Yukio should be leaving in the evening, aww man, there goes another one... :wacko:

went camping so I havnt had time to post, all thats happened so far is that Kaidas an onion like tama, she is a nice lil thing and I have compleated the game heading thirce

my inventory on my tama connection v.2.

Costume

Wings

Maracas

Bow

Dumbbell

Doll

P.C.

not a bad inventory, eh?

Kaida is a Kupatchi or something, it looks like a bird without wings, it has a beak, I have compleated Slots now, and I am getting really exited because the match maker will come soon

My tama is called Leo. he is sooooo cute i wish he was real. he was singing 2day! how cute is that?!?! :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back