Tamagotchi For The Wii!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What if they made a Wii game that was like a tamagotchi!

Here are some features:

1. There would be a ton of cool new characters, including the old ones! Also including all the UraTamas and Entamas!

2.All new minigames that you played with the Wii remote, including the classic ones that you could play by flipping the wii remote sideways!

3.No more pixels, 3-D images!

4.You could pet,feed, and even clean poo's with the wii remote!

5. Your Tama had a house that you could buy furniture for and make bigger, such as add more rooms by make bigger.!

6.There was a town That you and your Tama could explore!(ex. you walk your tama around town, buying stuff like food for your tana and furniture for your house!)

7. Your adult tama can find a partner in town to marry!

8. If you had enough rooms in your house your and your spouse could lay more than one egg, then once they all hatched you got to pick which tama you wanted to be!

9. There would be all the old special characters, plus new mixes!(ex. Mamepatchi, a mametchi that was green and had big lips!)

10.It had Wi-Fi, so you could hook up with peoples tamas all over the world!

11. When you hooked up over Wi-Fi your tamas could play, have birthday partys and other types of parties,sleepovers, and lots more!

12.You could load your tamas onto your wii remote, take the wii remote to your friends house, and load them up on your friends game so your tamas could play together!

13. Their would be more than one file and you could play 2 files at once via split-screen, so there would be no fighting on who would get to play!(also with connection features during split screen.)

If i think of anything else ill edit!

Um they already have a Tamagotchi game for the Wii. :D Theres some videos on YouTube. And Some people are playing Tamagotchi Party On! for the Intendo Wii. So Thats already invented. How about another game? :D

Um they already have a Tamagotchi game for the Wii. :D Theres some videos on YouTube. And Some people are playing Tamagotchi Party On! for the Intendo Wii. So Thats already invented. How about another game? :mellow:
I know I'm quoteing my own post but. I didn't read all of the post. I think thats a wonderful idea. I thought you said stuff about the Tamagotchi Party On! game. Sorry. :D :D That would be really cool. Write to Bandi. And tell them about your idea. I bet the letter Bandi sent to TamaTalk has the adress. So, why not tell them? You could be rich!!! :D :D ;) :D Try to look for Bandis adress. And send a letter to them. Give it a try!!!

I thought of something else!!!!! Would if you could unlock different versions by playing it enough!(ex. if you played for 24 hours you would unlockall the oceangotchi characters!)

i think i know what you mean.

A tamagotchi simulator for Wii?

personally i dont think it'd work and all those ideas for playing the minigames with the Wiimote (waggling it about) sounds like a major gimmick...i'd sooner play them with the classic controller.

I love the idea of that kind of game! It sounds awesome! If that game came out, and I had a wii, I would definately buy and play the game.

if that came out i would buy a wii just to play it!

Bandai doesn't accept fan ideas.

^They should Listen to what Fans have to say and I bet they do :ichigotchi:

There is already a Game! But that would be a great Feature Wi-Fi for Tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back