Buying a tamagotchi makes you Happier?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomyster

Reaction score
I bought my tamagotchi and it makes me so happy. Have you got the same fealing? You happy too or you angry and why?

I'm really happy whenever I buy a new tama. But sometimes I get too lazy to care for my other ones so I just take care of that one and overfeed the other ones so it would stop beeping. xD So a lot of times I just focus on the new version I just got.

I absolutely LOVE buying new Tams. They do make me happy, indeed. When I get back from buying a new Tam, I can still take care of my other ones... But I favorite my new one. Especially if it's a newer version (I don't have a V4, or V5 yet).

Anyway, yes. They make me very happy.

i always love how when you have the tama in your hands, your in line waiting to pay, and your like"ok, i just need to get home and i can start this tama up!" and then you get all frusterated cause the packages are SO hard to open

I get really happy when I get a new tamagotchi. I love getting new ones becuase it adds one to my collection! =D

Duh. I always am happy when getting a new Tam. 8D

Especially if it is one that I really really wanted. ^^

My favorite part of getting a new Tamagotchi is either picking out the colors, or opening it. I love starting them up for the first time and pulling out the tab!

Also, what's really exciting is when you've been looking for the latest version for ever, and you walk into a store and they have them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back