V4.5 - Jobs - Artist?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzanne Sky

Reaction score
Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask or if the info is posted somewhere and I couldn't find it. I have looked and looked and read all kinds of instructions and guides until I am thinking I don't even want to open the package on the 4.5 I just bought. Is it really as complicated as it sounds? I am frustrated, with all the reading and searching I have done.

Anyway, my main question right now is about the jobs. The package shows one of the job options as 'painter' (an artist). But nowhere do I see that as an option on the online instruction - copies of the instructions that are inside my unopened package.

Can someone please tell me the path/steps I would take to have my tama become an artist? What to choose and all that?

Thanks!

I don't have a V4.5 but I have a V4 all you have to do is look after Tama like normal Vs but play lots of different games to get your skill points try to get them all over 30 once your Tama gets to elemtry school stage pick Mr canvas press A when teachers come on then pick artist I could give you more info but I have to leave ...

Tamawho!!??

Thank you so much for the reply! I was beginning to think I was invisable. LOL! Okay, so I am all set to watch for Mr. Canvas at the elementary school... Thanks so much!

....Now if I could just get a reply to my two group hatching inquiries... :(

Unfortunately, there isn't an "artist" job on the V4.5. BanDai had put that on to make the packaging more attractive but it's a bit misleading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, no! Gosh, that really IS misleading, then! I will have to come up with a new career plan, for my still-in-the-package v4.5 Tama. :/

Thanks so much for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back