Do people think you look your age?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAM

Reaction score
I'm just wondering because this past week I was on a snorkoling trip with my family and there were a few other families or couples there and this one couple asked me (they were looking at my Auburn Universety T-shirt that said "Auburn Swimming and Diving") "are you an auburn swimmer or and Auburn diver?" and I answered "oh neither...I went to a few of there summer swim camps." Later that day they asked me again "what year in school are you and your [twin] sister in?" (notice they said year in school not grade) and I answered "well...me and my sister are both going into eighth grade" they then looked at me suprised and said "really? judging by your shirt I thought you two were college girls...you don't look twevle or thirteen"

if something like that happened to you please reply...

I'm pretty tall for my age. They think I'm in college, but not yet...

-Temari Nara

Two people have thought I was going into college. One guy at the Container Store thought I was shopping for a college dorm (which is understandable, seeing as I was buying a lot of stuff for my boarding school dorm) and another lady thought I was going into college because I was taking an SAT class.

ya I'm tall for a twevle year (5'5) but my sister is 5'10 or 5'11 and we look alot older than alot of our friends (granted that we tend to have some small friends)

People don't even bother guessing my age, but they blab about how pritty i soposidy(sp????) am.

I'm 13, but according to my sister and many strangers, I look 15.

As for height.. I have the overall heighth of a fifth grader.

Everyone thinks I'm younger. ._.

Stranger my mom knows: Hi, [directed to my mom] so this is your daughter?

Mom: Yes.

Stranger my mom knows: So what grade are you in [directed to me]? Sixth?

Me: [SIZE=8pt]nineth grade ._.[/SIZE]

My other friend is going into eight grade and a 23 year old was hitting on her. Gross. Srsly, a 13 year old should not look 17 or older. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone thinks I look 11-12 when I'm 14. :mametchi: ; It's annoying though, I'm super short.

I'm 11 and a new teacher saw me on the first day of school and said "The Middle School's that way. *points*" xD Everyone thinks I'm 14 or 15!

Well... I'm 14 and some people assume I'm 12 or 13.

It gets so annoying, but I knnow I'm not that tall :D

when i was 11 people assumed i was already in highschool. :p i wanna look young.

when i was little, people thought i was older.

but now some people think i'm younger or taller.

people thought i was a 6th grader

while others thought i was in 8th

I've been told I don't look my age on both sides.

A few times when I've gone to buy smokes, people have thought I was 13/14. One to the point where he checked my ID under a black light twice and was still iffy about giving them to me. I ranted about that idiot for days. <.<

More times than the latter, I've been told I look around 23-26. Few people actually guess my age correctly.

No, I'm so tall some people think I'm in HIGHSCHOOL when I'm not even in JH yet. 0_0

(I will be VERY soon, though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back