V4 Teachers.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomyster

Reaction score
There 4 teachers in v4. What do each do? And i heard your tamagotchi can become a rocker or something. What teacher is that?

Im not sure about being a Rocker but it could be possible you may need mr. Canvas to do that to earn creative points..

If you dont know how to change your teacher then when your Tama gets to elementry school press A when the teacher apears.

Hope I helped

Tamawho!!??

Leave the kindergarten. The 3 teachers when your tama gets when your older. Names and what do they do.

Mr. Turtlepedia (1st teacher): Increases Intellegence skill points

Ms. Flower (2nd teacher): Increases Style skill points

Mr. Canvas (3rd teacher): Increases Kindness skill points

To cycle through the different teachers, press the A button.

Can someone write a website that i can see the jobs and then i will reply wich one i want so people can tell me what teacher i should get

I nead a big favour. Can someone write me all the jobs and what skills do they need so i can get them.PLease .thnx

Can someone write a website that i can see the jobs and then i will reply wich one i want so people can tell me what teacher i should get
^^I thought you wanted to pick one? Besides, I already gave you a link to the jobs. :)

I nead a big favour. Can someone write me all the jobs and what skills do they need so i can get them.PLease .thnx
The instructions MnMztama495 gave have them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back