3 people connect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think it is true

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaStyle

Reaction score
this is sooooooooooooo wierd i connected with my sis's tama and My other tama same time

Tama 1 = My red Tama

Tama 2 = My blue Tama

Tama 3 = My Sis's tama

Ok tama 1 connected with tama 3 and tama 2 thought it was connecting with mine But it was connecting with tama 3 and on its friend list it had tama 1's pic and tama 3's name

Is it just a glitch or have i connected with 3 people????

please tell me

^_^ please

Wait you think im gonna tell you how

i dont know thats why i woant you to tell me if its a glitch or not will some one please help me

:( :( :(

i tryed b 4 any it just failed....that would still be cool tho.(and be pataint)!

this is sooooooooooooo wierd i connected with my sis's tama and My other tama same time

Tama 1 = My red Tama

Tama 2 = My blue Tama

Tama 3 = My Sis's tama

Ok tama 1 connected with tama 3 and tama 2 thought it was connecting with mine But it was connecting with tama 3 and on its friend list it had tama 1's pic and tama 3's name

Is it just a glitch or have i connected with 3 people????

please tell me

:wacko: please
thats not right my friends tried that before and it didnt work

ive tried it b4 w/ mine my bros and my friends but it didnt work. mayB it could 4 someone tho idk.

i also heard u can connect w/ the remote but it never worked for me

I do it all the time. Its so fun. We all play games together but when its the first time connecting with the two people, one of them dosen't show up on the friends list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back