How do you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobo

Reaction score
How do you make money? I get 10$ a week just so i can buy snacks and such. I also babysit about once a week, and get about 10$ for that too. In fact, I am going to dallas on friday for an out of town babysitting job, my aunt is taking me w/her because my cousin blake is in the state championships again this year so I get to go along to babysit his sister.

I get $10 a week for allowance. I just started babysitting for my mom's friend yesterday and her daughter liked me so I'm babysitting for her from now on. She gives me $8 an hour. (I've done babysitting before though)

I do:

londry(sp?)

keep my room clean (very hard to do for me)

vacume(sp?)

clean the dishes

work on the lawn

I get allowance, but usually my parents forget that I didn't do my chores and they give it to me anyway.

I get $5 from both houses every week. :rolleyes:

Money just gets given to me from my mum...

Sometimes I operate the scoreboard for my local footy team, so I get paid a fair bit for doing that :rolleyes:

I don't. Usually I get money beacue my parents give me money for stuff and forget to ask for change xD I have like, 43$ from that alone.
Nice. xD

I have like, no money. I had a newspaper route, but lets just say Newspaper Route + Winter In Canada = One Crappy Job so I quit xD And I'm trying to find a babysitting course xP

I'm in the same situation as blueslip! I don't get an allowance or anything, but sometimes I'll go to the mall and she'll give me money to spend and I wont ever give her the change back. XD

CB

I rip my dad's CD's and then sell them on Ebay. Then I get half the prophit, and some extra for the labor. I've already earned a little bit over $1,000.00.

~Alimania

[SIZE=7pt]It sounds like you've got a great plan, Phobo. :wub: [/SIZE]

I get a weekly allowance of $5.

If I want the extra spending cash, I will help around the house, pull weeds with my mom, or babysit a little girl down my street.

Earning money doesn't always have to be like a chore.

I personally chose to do babysitting, because I enjoy helping younger kids.

So if there's a way of making bucks that you enjoy, why don't you go ahead and do it?

You can do something that you like, and earn money at the same time.

Sometimes my parents make me do a job, such as vacuuming, and I really don't want to.

But think about what you could earn if you just go with it.

There are really so many ways to make money.

But it gets all the easier once you're old enough to have a job.

I rip my dad's CD's and then sell them on Ebay. Then I get half the prophit, and some extra for the labor. I've already earned a little bit over $1,000.00.
~Alimania
Isn't that Illegal? Well I'm gonna sell my game boy on ebay, along w/ A LOT of games and the case, which are valued at 530$ in total at list price, so what do you guys think I should price it at? What's the most you would pay for it, If you wanted a red game boy w/ 13 games and a large case w/ all sorts of random accessories including a radio and magnifying glass for the screen?

No allowance here.

I have to do summer and weekend and school holiday break work.

UGh.

I only get money to go to the public pool and get (small) gifts for my friends when they have a b-day party. I have to make my own money. I have actually earned $80.00 from working this summer. I hate it because I really want some money to save because:

1) I'm saving up for a laptop or drumset WITH MY OWN MONEY. I really want a drumset more though, because I love playing the drums more than anything.

2) I'm going to DisneyLand for the FIRST time on August 6th and I want to bring some money along.

3) I'm saving my money so I always have some handy.

Isn't that Illegal? Well I'm gonna sell my game boy on ebay, along w/ A LOT of games and the case, which are valued at 530$ in total at list price, so what do you guys think I should price it at? What's the most you would pay for it, If you wanted a red game boy w/ 13 games and a large case w/ all sorts of random accessories including a radio and magnifying glass for the screen?
I don't think so. She said her Dad's CD's so I'm taking it as her dad is a musician or artist and makes his own music with a band or something then sells the CD's online.

I don't get much allowance, but I get five dollars a month. Also I get money for doing other good things like washing the dishes or folding the laundry. Since I dont get enough money, sometimes I'm afraid to spend it, but once in a while I go on a GINORMOUS SHOPPING SPREE!!!!! (and then come back home almost broke!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back