v5 dating show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marychi

Reaction score
My tamas are all adults and the matchmaker stil wont let them on the dating show! Help?

Sorry if theres already a topic on this, if there is can i have a link? :(

It takes about 2-3 days of being adults before the dating show is an option. Has it been that long? It's hard to be patient when you get to that point, isn't it? :(

^^ Right. It takes 48 hours after your tamas turn into adults to use the Dating Show. But you must keep your tama off-pause the whole two days or Ms. Busybody won't let you in. If you pause it, then you have to wait another 48 hours to use the Dating Show.

Yeah, so was I at that stage!!! :D Mango, Chips and Bibi all finally evolved into adults and I was soooo excited about marrying off Mango (Sorry to Pip and Bibi, but I felt closer to Mango) but I had to wait a couple of days before Mango married Chips and they had their daughter, Berry. Now I love Berry to bits as well! And Mango and Chips work so well together as parents, to bring up Berry! And so do I! So what I'm saying is, it's worth the wait! ^_^

usually it takes about 2 days before your tamagotchi can use the dating show. :angry: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back