twilight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
has anyone read the twilight series? your thouhts on the book?

^^; Isn't this topic in the wrong place?
Oh, and I've never read Twilight...I should though. :D
I second that. ^^

I've read some bad reviews on Twilight. So I'm not sure if I wanna read it.

*moved to Stuff We Read*

I thought that the Twilight books were okay. There was a lot of stuff that annoyed me about them, but they weren't the worst I've ever read.

Isn't there already a thread for Twilight.

And, I like it. I recommend it. ^^

. . . They're okay, I suppose. I don't like the way that Stephanie Meyer portrays Bella. She is like. . . the worst character in the book. A clingy moron, who can't think for herself.

Edward isn't too great either, but at least he is somewhat better than Bella. And, he's a vampire. So that sort of pwns also.

Alice and Jasper are my two favorite characters, Alice seems. . . I like Alice :3

The books could be written better, though. But they were good for a fun read~ I finished the whole series in five days.

. . . They're okay, I suppose. I don't like the way that Stephanie Meyer portrays Bella. She is like. . . the worst character in the book. A clingy moron, who can't think for herself.
Edward isn't too great either, but at least he is somewhat better than Bella. And, he's a vampire. So that sort of pwns also.

Alice and Jasper are my two favorite characters, Alice seems. . . I like Alice :3

The books could be written better, though. But they were good for a fun read~ I finished the whole series in five days.
I agree to that, mostly. I'm not very impressed by Bella either. It seems as though everyone who hates/dislikes the series likes Alice if not anyone else XD But that's good. I like Alice too XD

And.. Twilight didn't make me obsessed with vampires, I just felt like saying. When I was 5 I thought I was a vampire ((Not any more though)), and I've always been obsessed with them. Only my obsession died down a bit for a while, but after reading Twilight I've had my obsession reheated. >D Twilight only made me a little closer to dogs and planted a new obsesion for werewolves >D

So anyways, I liked it. I LOVED the first book, and in my opinion it was best, New Moon in my opinion just sucked, but it was nice to let Jacob have some time in the spot light. And Eclipse was.. better than New Moon. It was kinda gooshy and lovey. Kinda. The engagement thing annoys me >_>

I agree to that, mostly. I'm not very impressed by Bella either. It seems as though everyone who hates/dislikes the series likes Alice if not anyone else XD But that's good. I like Alice too XD
And.. Twilight didn't make me obsessed with vampires, I just felt like saying. When I was 5 I thought I was a vampire ((Not any more though)), and I've always been obsessed with them. Only my obsession died down a bit for a while, but after reading Twilight I've had my obsession reheated. >D Twilight only made me a little closer to dogs and planted a new obsesion for werewolves >D

So anyways, I liked it. I LOVED the first book, and in my opinion it was best, New Moon in my opinion just sucked, but it was nice to let Jacob have some time in the spot light. And Eclipse was.. better than New Moon. It was kinda gooshy and lovey. Kinda. The engagement thing annoys me >_>
You pretty much said everything I thought in one post. XDD

I agree with all.

New Moon was absolutely terrible D:

Yea I didnt like New moon too much. I guess cause edward left and i dont know I dont like Jacob too much. eclipse got a little better but twilight is my favorite out of the three books.

Yea I didnt like New moon too much. I guess cause edward left and i dont know I dont like Jacob too much. eclipse got a little better but twilight is my favorite out of the three books.
Twilight was the only one I couldn't set down for more than 3 hours. New Moon took a couple weeks to finish, and Eclipse wasn't as addicting as Twilight, but it was better than New Moon. I think New Moon sucked for me becuase Bella was making such a big deal over Edward leaving, and then the whole "Hole in my heart" thing was kinda bleh, too.

Amazing lol I'm not someone who goes for fiction very often but even I could resist the amazing teenage romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back