"falling over"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miriamu

Reaction score
well my tamagotchi is falling over a lot... if that is what he is doing, well he tips over to the side... for like less than a sec before he is up again. is that normal for a tamagotchi to do?! ^_^

In your fortune, there's a part where the icon is a body. If this icon has only 1 star, there is a chance your Tamagotchi will get sick. The Tamagotchi will also fall down a lot when you have only 1 star in this section.

Don't worry. Just hang tight, cross your fingers, and hope the next fortune will have more stars for the body icon.

In your fortune, there's a part where the icon is a body. If this icon has only 1 star, there is a chance your Tamagotchi will get sick. The Tamagotchi will also fall down a lot when you have only 1 star in this section.
Don't worry. Just hang tight, cross your fingers, and hope the next fortune will have more stars for the body icon.
That was helpful to me too ^_^

I wasen't sure why my tamagotchi was going that either. Thanks!

is it a v4. if it is it means the total stars in your most breccent fourtune cokkie are less than 5.
Umm... what? Sorry, I didn't quite understand it.

The fortune "cookies" don't have five stars, but only three. If you get two stars in a topic, then it's normal. If you get three stars, then it's fantastic! If you get one star, better luck next time. There's no way to have an effect on how many stars you get when a new fortune letter comes in the mail. It's totally random. If you get one star on the body icon of the fortune letter, then your tama will fall down repeatively. Don't worry, it's normal.

You just have to hope for the best that you get two or three stars, like Squidward is Cool said.

Good luck!

I've noticed that when you get one star on any of the things on your fortune, your adult Tamagotchi will fall on its face when it's hopping around the screen.

My Tama got a bad fortune and it did the same thing. It looked kinda cute and stupid at the same time. ;) Then I got a new and better fortune and it started acting normal again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back