BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Bandai wants to know your opinions on which (US) Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 design is your favorite... Don't remember what the designs look like? Look here!

[SIZE=14pt]Vote now![/SIZE]

Please also add your comments about WHY it is your favorite... What design would you like to see in the future?

Last edited:
[SIZE=14pt]My Favorites to least Favorites, even though I like them all.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1. Pink Hibiscis [/SIZE] :furawatchi: (I own one of these. :D )

[SIZE=14pt]2. Fruit Rings :ichigotchi: (I used to own one of these. :( )[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]3. Jelly Beans :hitodetchi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]4. Green Camouflage :kuribotchi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]5. Blue Flower Lei :mimitchi: [/SIZE]

I voted for the jellybeans because i have that one!!!

:D :( :mimitchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi:

I chose the blue flower lei because the blue shell matches the icon backrounds, and the pink buttons match the egg cracks and LCD backround. I'd like to see more masculine colors in the future, especially black with yellow buttons.

I voted for the Camo only because it was the most normal design. It was the only one I would want in my collection.

I am pretty disappoited in that first wave of colors. The second wave of colors was an improvment though somewhat plain.

Hey Bandai! You gave Australia and Japan such great patterns. Why give us such boring childish ones?

The Japanese designs can be almost elegant!

The Australian ones are so immaginative and FUN.

I like the Fruit Rings, it looks really great.

But I like the Japanese designs better.

[SIZE=14pt]I love the pink Hibiscus, I have that one. Blue Lei is nice, too. I tend to like the flower designs better. ;) The camo one is cool, too.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I prefer Camo, although I own Pink with Hearts and Blue Tropical Fun. I felt the Camo was too boyish for me. However, I've grown attached to it and hope to get one in the next week or so.[/SIZE]

Green Camoflauge.

Bandai of America does a fantastic job at targeting young girls with the colors of their tamagotchis. The European and Japanese releases have a wide variety of colors, while the most boyish-looking V2 tamagotchi is a purple/blue color with purple buttons.

I hope they realize that they're driving boys AWAY by making the product so girly. Tamagotchis weren't just a girl thing when they first came out, if I do recall correctly, but now they're making it one. At least the green camoflauge color won't make boys afraid to buy a tamagotchi since it won't be pink and covered with hearts and unicorns.

Haha TrickerTreat. Love the way you put that. But anyway, I do not own a V2, but I looked at the pictures, and I have to say that I liked the Green Camoflauge. I would also like to see the camoflauge in pink. Now THAT would be cool.

Dunno why :kuribotchi: , but the Candy Ring one is just cool. I like the white with colored loops.

------ :puroperatchi:

One with the tama characters would be cool. Or maybe flag ones. Each one with a countries flag like: Ireland, Brazil, America, etc.... :ichigotchi:

I picked Jelly Beans because that's the one I have, which means it's the one I like best. Heh.

I don't like the Camouflage one because it implies some sort of army. Which is something I'm not too thrilled with lately.

The flowery one's just plain ugly. Light blue and brown? Grosse.

I like the fruit rings one, too. That should be the one I'll get next. XP

The Pink Hibiscus one is nice, but I'm not too big on pink... being male and all... And I'm not saying it's bad for guys to like pink, it just isn't for this guy.

New designs?

In the future, I'd like to see a design with clouds, etc. I'm thinking a light blue base, with white and light grey cloud decorations with a deeper blue screen trim.

And they've never made a yellow Tama, have they? I'd like to see a sun themed one, too.

i voted for blue flower lei. i think it looks good, and the colors are well-corrdinated.

i like the light blue idea. a color nice and comfortable, not too eye-popping. like rivenn said, it would be nice to have a sun-themed tama. or a moon-themed one.

Bandai wants to know your opinions on which (US) Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 design is your favorite...  Don't remember what the designs look like?  Look here!
[SIZE=14pt]Vote now![/SIZE]

Please also add your comments about WHY it is your favorite...  What design would you like to see in the future?
Jelly Beans! That is what my V2 is I chose it myself! And my sister has Pink Hibiscus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back