Sign in to follow this  
Admin

BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?  

1,637 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei
    • Fruit Rings
    • Green Camouflage
    • Pink Hibiscus
    • Jelly Beans

I think the Camo,Fruit rings,and Pink Hibiscus are my fave....

what i don't understand is why Bandai are being so mean to you guys in the US? first of all it took SO MUCH LONGER for V2s to be released there, then they only offer you THOSE DESIGNS! Whats going on?? :huh:

we have heaps of designs in aus suitable for both boys and girls, but we also have some cute girly ones too. i have the white with green stars and orange border/buttons, but i really like the light blue hibiscus one (not like the US one)

oh i know! thank u for feeling for us! we love u for it! japan (or whoever MAKES tamagotchis) must really hate the U.S. for giving us those 3YrOld Toyish colors. i hate em! except the blue camo, those r tite! the best one in the U.S.! i love the auss. ones tho, they look soooooooo good!

Fruit rings :huh: the flowery designs look nice but are a bit too "girly" and camo is too army like... Fruit rings appeal most to me....maybe its because i love food :huh: :furawatchi: :huh: :huh:

Why arent there many purple tamas????????

It would be great if bandai made a purple tama with pink and blue squares quite like the american lime green version 1 with squares just with different colours.

If any one wants to know my idea for tamagotchi version 3 it would be greatif u could pm me I also have designs and stuff if u want to know about them.

ok we dont get any of those colours in the uk, but from what ive seen i like the blue flower one, its cute! :D

My favorite is the cobolt blue one I got off the internet. I did't really like any of the other colors. I don't like pink at all so I would like to see more blue or green ones, but that is just my opinion. :mellow:

Pink Hibiscus. They are ALL totally cool colours, I just wish the ConneXion colours weren't so plain in comparison, I never fully realised until I saw how cool these colours are!Well done Bandai! :rolleyes:

I like red with Jellybeans most. Its just too lovely.

(wth blue screen btw)

I'm a girl and I like the green camo! But...I must admit, the pink hibucus is really cool! :ichigotchi: :mimitchi: :D :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :unsure: :ichigotchi:

I live in aust. but for the conneCTions, It would have to be fruit rings. :unsure: