Birthday parties - How do you celebrate them?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Since my birthday is in Summer I have never celebrated it, till this year (I'm celebrating it this Tuesday).

So - I was just asking for advice from the more experienced members in this subject.

First of all, 6 or 7 people are going to my birthday celebration, 3 girls and 3, or maybe 4 boys.

The general idea/planning of the party is the following:

- Pick them up, and go to eat together

- Walk (>.<) to park have waterballoon fight etc

- Play other games, have 'merienda' etc...

The thing is, in Spain it is very hot (over 40ºC / 104ºF) so I need ideas for fun activities but that will keep everyone more or less cooled down. I was also wondering if anyone knew any games they thought were fun, and if they could more or less explain it here it would be of great help. :)

Have a party with lots of cold drinks, water, food, ice-cream etc. Then go swimming. I don't know. I'm not very good with parties. But I hope you have fun on Tuesday and Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday, spiffy! =D

Well, when I turn 15 in about 2 years, I have a quincenera, lol. And you buy this huge room and have a partayy. =)

Hm.. I haven't had a birthday party in a few years. I'd just rather get the money that would have been spent on it from my parents directly. >D

What I've done in the past was go to the movie and then have my friends come over to my house and hang out. Though, they were just girls and spent the night and what not and this was a few years ago.

Eh.. I don't really know what people my age do. n..n;

Anyway, happy birthday Spiff!

Your party sounds exactly like the party I had this year, spiffy!

We walked to the park to have a water balloon fight too!!

Anyway, it doesn't really matter what you do as long as everybody has fun.

You could have a 'treasure hunt' or whatnot, or The Amazing Race style game with checkpoints at the park, leading to a prize.

Being at the park can have its advantages. You can bring a football and any other sports equipement you want.

With the waterballoon fight, just remember to tell people to not wear white. Thats the mistake I made at my party.

Have fun and Happy Birthday, Spiffy! :blink:

In the past I went to a bowling alley for cyber bowling and pizza, then all my friends went back to my place for the night. ;) That was fun. I like just having some friends over to the house and having a cookout too, if the weather premits.

I would suggest taking a cooler full of cold drinks and ice, and tell your guests to bring water guns with them. My friend had a big birthday in late May, and it was very hot. He told everyone to bring along their squirt guns and we were soaked and cool not even 15 minutes into the party. B)

Happy Birthday Spiffy; hope you enjoy your party!! :D

Happy birthday Spiffy :D

I would suggest that along with the water balloons, you could have an ice cream cake or something. Bring a bunch of cold soda, or ice cream, you could even make your own ice cream. That's always fun.

I don't know what to tell you other than that really.

[SIZE=27pt]Have a nice birthday Spiffz~[/SIZE]

Thank you all for the suggestions!

I will try to keep them all in mind, hehe :blink: and carry out those I can.

The treasure hunt idea is so great *-* though I don't think I'll have time to set that up now...

Anyway, I might post some pictures sooner or later of what we did in the end. Again, thank you very much for the suggestions and the help! :blink:

I had a hose war once xD One person starts out with the hose, and whoever gets squirted has to use the hose, they squirt some one etc.

I found it an interesting idea, and a good idea to keep cool.

I hope you have fun in whatever you do, and Happy Birthday ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back