Why do they always change ideas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy657

Reaction score
:angry: I really don't know why BANDAI changes all ideas? Couldn't they just stick wit v3? V4 Was boring but v4.5 is better. Pm me or post a comment for a reply?

Well I don't have V.5....so I can't comment on that. I will have to admit V.3 was fun, V.4 and V4.5 is the same in my opinion. V4.5 Just has different games and characters. Its just Like V.4 the next generation, kind of thing.

Well its my opinions.......

yea seriously, wat is the difference b/w v4 and 4.5???? y do u hav a specific preference? sry, but its just so insane and pointless in my opinion.

Agreed.

I don't see the difference between a v4 and a v4.5 except for the shell designs and new characters. It's useless.

I believe they change ideas to make money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad they have the V4, V4.5, and V5. This is all your problem. If you don't like the newer Tamagotchis, then don't buy them. But do you know how much money Bandai would loose if they kept putting out Tamagotchis with the same old thing? I like the V5. It's a big change.

Actually my opinion is that I really enjoy V5 and I don't think they should have stopped there because people would have gotten bored of the V3. Anyway I hope they continue to make new ones unless it gets crazy and goes all the way to like Version 15! I totally disagree.

Bandai is adding more because usually you get hooked in on the first tama, then you want to keep buying MORE!!!!!!! B) B) B) :angry:

Agreed.
I don't see the difference between a v4 and a v4.5 except for the shell designs and new characters. It's useless.

different games!!!!!!!!!!!

different characters!!!!!!! B) dur.

Agreed.

That what the ".5" stand for in the v4, people. It doesn't mean its a new version, it's just an updated and slight new experience. If Bandai had released the v5 (which is an entirely different concept) immediately after the v4, I don't think many people would have liked it. I happen to be a big fan of v4-v4.5s. I also LOVE my v3. And yes, I really wish that they would've stuck with the basic Tamagotchi idea. Having a "family" on one Tamagotchi takes all of the fun out of it. Hopefull the v6 at the end of the year will sort things out. I can only imagine what they're going to do!

I beg to differ, tamacrazy657.

Bandai take Tamagotchis, and work on them to enhance their features, designs, games, characters, etc! That way there are many different types and versions to choose from, and everyone can have their pick of the Tamagotchi that they like! If you're more into the simpler versions, then you should buy V1s, V2s and V3s. But I, personally, find my V5 to be absolutely delightful and hope that Bandai continue to make lots of new and exciting Tamagotchis for everyone to enjoy!

:(

Like I said and others have said...... .5 doesn't actually mean a new version It just a slightly different experiance as FlyingFeathers mentioned. I hear alot of people disappointed with the V.5

meh, i don't really like the new versions myself because the characters you get now aren't much of a surprise as they were on the original tamagotchi and 1st three connections. but i still buy them to see what bandai has done with them and if you ask me, they've done a HUGE lot. it's good to see change, and now the old twin/triplets rumor can actually be believable. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back