OMG! I found pics of the V5.5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a Royal FamiTama. (Japanese model.) Yes, we believe the V5.5 will be based on the Royal FamiTama, just as the V5 was based on the FamiTama. However, the V5 looked quite different from a a FamiTama, so we believe the V5.5 won't look quite like a Royal FamiTama.

Those are the Royal Famitama. The V5.5 isn't out yet. Hopefully the V5.5 will have the key on the lock antenna =D

I personally hope that they take the route they did with the v5 and slightly change the look of it. The Royal FamiTams are too gaudy to me. Plus, that little keyring thing looks really cheesy in my opinion. Like it would just snap off. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!! I found them and you must see them! Have fun and keep waiting! :kusatchi: Tama V5.5!https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/royal/index.html
Hmm...I'm not sure I like the look of that! I hope the V5.5 won't look like that, because I am sooooo excited for it, and when it comes out i'll buy it immediately! So of course I'd like it to look fab as well! I agree completely with FlyingFeathers - the Royal FamiTama just isn't my thing!! :( I have this thing where I don't like to buy more than one of a version, and only have 1 V2, 1 V3, 1 V5, etc!! :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back