What time will my tama wake up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timestwo

Reaction score
I just bought my tamagotchi today... so they are 0 days old. I like to sleep in til about 11 or 12, but I'm afraid my tamagotchi will be up way before then.

What time do they usually wake up? If I sleep in that late, will they die?

Children wake up at 8 AM.

Teens wake up at 9 or 10 AM.

Adults wake up anywhere from 9 to 11 AM (I think.) Not sure on this one.

I can think of 2 solutions for this.

1) Mess with the clock so when it is time for your tama to wake up, you are up too. For example, if you have a tama that gets up at 8 AM, make sure that when it is 12 PM for you, it is 8 AM for the tama. It will go to bed later though.

2) Just pause the tama overnight.

You could also set an alarm to wake you up when your tama gets up and just pause it and then you can go back to sleep. Pausing is quick unless it's a V5.

v5. they just evolved into something else.... it's still the first day with them so i'm assuming they're toddlers.

Oh! It's a V5! You didn't mention that in your first post. :ichigotchi:

All V5 characters go to sleep at 9 and wake up at 7.

I looked over your other posts , and you mentioned a v5. Well , I can help you there. Unlike other versions , who awake at different times depending on what stage they are in , the v5 wakes at 7:00 am sharp no matter what stage or generation. And in case your wondering , they sleep at 9:00 pm sharp. This gives them about 10 hours to sleep. They wake earlier and sleep later than other versions. Bandai has made it so that gamers have more time to play , train , etc. I hope I could help answer your question. Good luck with your version 5. Pm me for other inquiries.

~tpk

It depends on what stage your tamagotchi is at. I think as it gets older and into an adult, it tends to sleep in a bit but i tiwll be up before you. I think either you can get up earlier or pause your tamagotchi, but that is not very good for it. It will not kill it but it will decrease the chances of you getting a pure family as if it is a V5 it will usually decrease the bonding, be hungry and havea few poops and maybe a bug but, I think that is about it.

V5's usually go to sleep at 9:00 and wake up at 7:00. No they won't die if you sleep in late. They'll be hungry, but they won't die.

Yes V5 goes to bed at 9:00 and wakes up at 7:00 for all tamas i think.

Tamabunny^^

If you read the other people's posts, yes, the do go to bed 7 and wake 9, And you CAN pause them, too, If you dont know, heres how;

1 go to the tv icon

2 select the travel show

3 let your tamas take a trip! nothing will happen, like pausing.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Don't worry. V5s don't get sick and they take longer to get hungry. They CAN die, when they die they return to their home planet on an UFO. If your v5 is dying(departing) press the A button quickly a lot of times until it recovers.

Also if you don't feed it for a long time and they get extremely hungry they turn into the petite family. If you neglect it for a long time and its extremely unhappy it will become the Ninja family. Extreme overfeeding turns it into the large family. I don't know about the other 2 but for the petite family you feed it milk to turn it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back