age is 0

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shopgirl

Reaction score
whats going on?! my tama v4 is now a teenager, and his age is still 0.

but i have to say, i did reset it and downloaded it a few days ago.. i think thats when the age turned back to 0, but now it stays this way! do you think my tama will evolve even if the age is 0?

i wouldn't really worry. my tamagotchi's sometimes evolve into teens at 0. just wait and they'll start aging! reseting and downloading do slow down the growth process though, just a tip not to do it so much. :lol:

There is nothing to worry about. Sometimes that happens because, what you mentioned you had to reset and download brings the Age and Training skills low. So lets say your Tama is 1 today and for some reason you had to Reset and Download, your Tama age, decreases to 0. As if your Tamagotchi went back to ''YESTERDAY''

I hope I explained myself Clearly and I hope I helped as well....

~TP~ :lol:

^ Yupperz. Also, if you pause your tama overnight, the age count won't go up, but the evolving times will stay the same and your character will still evolve.

ur tama will turn 1 yr old soon after it turns into a teenager hpefully this will help you out. :) :)

If you reset and download or change the battery, it makes the age a bit weird.My tamagotchi was a 1 years old because of that.Anyway, it still evolves.

Your Tamagotchi should be 1 year old in about a day. I downloaded my Tamagotchi and before its age was 6 years old, but now its 5 years old.

on my v3 it is still a child and 3 years old it just doesn't make sense because i have had my v2 for longer and it is a child but still only 0. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back