Popular girls=Trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Artist

Reaction score
I went to school these popular girls were stealing things from the nerds like the nerds homework. I didnt tell on them because they were my friends. Then we went to the mall and the leader stole a charm braclet and the other girls followed. The guard asked "Are You With Them?" and i said "Never seen them in my life" So the leader wore the cute charm braclet to school everyday. Then she got an A on her homework and all the boys were dazing off at her and the cool charm braclet. Next time i snuck out to go swimming with them because i was grounded and she shoplifted a latter for me. We went to her secret swimming pool that her mom owns and no one knew we were in there. I impressed the girls by doing a backflip underwater and diving into a 10 foot pool doing a backflip. My mom so grounded me and the girls dissed me intill i was grounded. "Oh well. Your gonna be a loser for 2 weeks Jackie. After that we'll sneak out again and shoplift some clothes. Later 2 WEEKS loser." she walked off then and i went inside. i felt pretty mad.

If they're practically victimizing other people, no matter how popular they are and if they're your friends or not, you need to tell them to stop or tell an adult.

If they're all shoplifting, it's frankly stupid not to tell anybody, because last time I checked, stealing was illegal. :/

Getting grounded was mainly your fault for sneaking out, but if your 'friends' are going to be like that, then getting in trouble at school, at home, and even with the law is what they have coming.

I advise you to tell somebody who can fix this problem and hopefully you can stay out of that group, because girls like that who think they can get away with anything and everything and walk on people to get it disturb me. :/

They don't really deserve to be your friends.

Real friends would be nice enough to buy you a latte, but stealing one isn't right. And getting grounded doens't really make you a loser. Just wait untill they get grounded for stealing.

tell their parents. and your story sounds made up. "their popular and stealing the nerds homework" Stop being a clique person.

if this is even true at ^ said ( it does sound a little off ), i also suggest getting new friends, they steal, harass people and sneak out now..who knows what negative effects could happen in the future?

They need to be slapped by their parents :)

If this girl is stealing, just let her keep doing it until she gets caught. don't tell because she will get revenge >_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to school these popular girls were stealing things from the nerds like the nerds homework. I didnt tell on them because they were my friends. Then we went to the mall and the leader stole a charm braclet and the other girls followed. The guard asked "Are You With Them?" and i said "Never seen them in my life" So the leader wore the cute charm braclet to school everyday. Then she got an A on her homework and all the boys were dazing off at her and the cool charm braclet. Next time i snuck out to go swimming with them because i was grounded and she shoplifted a latter for me. We went to her secret swimming pool that her mom owns and no one knew we were in there. I impressed the girls by doing a backflip underwater and diving into a 10 foot pool doing a backflip. My mom so grounded me and the girls dissed me intill i was grounded. "Oh well. Your gonna be a loser for 2 weeks Jackie. After that we'll sneak out again and shoplift some clothes. Later 2 WEEKS loser." she walked off then and i went inside. i felt pretty mad.
First off, why didn't you tell anyone about them? So what if they're popular! And so what if they get all mad at you and tell all their little friends that you're a loser? What they did was wrong.

You being grounded was your fault. Can't say anything about that.

Tell someone in authority about what they're doing. Dump them. Frankly I could care less about being popular. Besides, would you rather risk popularity or your dignity? Knowing that what they did was wrong, and having common sense?

There are better friends out there, people that don't steal, that actually go to the trouble of buying you a latte and charm bracelet. Just let them keep doing their thing; eventually they're going to get caught and punished.

This sounds serious. Tell someone. NOW. If YOU get into this shoplifting thing, your gonna end up in JUVY (sp) (or jail, depending how old you are.) Seriously.

Now, you coulda stayed home, and NOT climbed out the window. Then again, if the girl didn't steal the latter... ok. Let's just say it was your choice to do that.

Popularity isn't everything, girl. Juvy or home by the fireplace with hot chocolate?

God, that is rediculous. You should tell, no matter how hard it may be. Last time I checked, it is ILLEGAL to STEAL. >__>

Use common sense and get real friends, don't get grounded, don't be in groups. BE YOURSELF.

You don't need to hang out with idiots who steal and do all this stuff. It's wrong in the highest degree.

AND they are the losers. You are NOT a loser. You are a human being.

Definition of loser: Someone who loses something; someone or a group of people who are DUMB-AH... *points to "POPULAR" (coughs) girls.*

You don't need to be with them. I'll be your buddy! xD

~SG~

Why are u still friends with them when their so mean? You should know if youre hanging with the wrong people. You might end up stealing too if u keep hanging out with them! If they are your best friends, make some new friends. Don't be friends with mean people who do the wrong thing.

Tell someone.

'Nuff said.

Don't let them intimadate you. Be strong, girl!

P.S: Your story did sound a bit like a film. Sneaking out? How did you do that? Plain stupid, use your common sense! =D

Well just tell someone, because stealing the smart kids homework is wrong.

Not even my school is that bad, it's more Ghetto here then Preppy. The popular kids and the "nerds" leave each other alone. We stay in our own groups. Gaming and Anime nerds stay together, popular idiot's stay together, Testosterone high boys stay together, Ghetto's stay together.... You get the point. We have very few "Popular" girl's like you see in the movies at school.

I would suggest telling a teacher after class. Telling their mothers about the stealing. And find real friends.

I lol when popular girls cry over this stuff.

They are NOT your friends. Friends would actually spend their own money to buy you something, not steal it.

You should really tell someone about this because stealing is ILLEGAL!! If you continue to hang out with these girls, you're gonna get in a lot more trouble than being grounded for a couple of weeks.

Shoplifting is illegal. A crime. Tell somebody. If they are stealing stuff from the kids who actually work hard in school, tell someone, a teacher. So what if they're your friends? They're doing something wrong. If you want to go easy on them, warn them first, and then if they carry on their bad doings tell somebody. If they called you a loser for just being grounded, they aren't good friends.

Ok, if they are like that, THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. Diss them. Find friends that treat you good.

Okay, stalk them until they shoplift something, then tell the shopkeeper and he'll do it for you. Tell their parents and their teachers and even their 'crushes' or boyfriends (they're popular right, so they have boyfriends.)

They'll go in your local newspaper and might be sent to Juvi.

Oh boy :puroperatchi:

This isn't good. Popular kids? Why would you wanna get grounded, possibly arrested, just to hang out with the popular kids? They obviously aren't real friends, or they wouldn't have stolen, or ditched you because you were grounded. Dump them, and find some real friends.

Despite the fact that they are your "friends", you have to tell someone. Shoplifting and stealing people's homework is, of course, not a good thing. Try first to ask your friends why they do those things. Being popular does not mean being able to manipulate people and get out of trouble. Being popular means being well liked because they're nice to everyone. If they don't stop doing bad things, they're definitely not friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back