I Kissed a Girl!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=7pt]I actually like it... but they play it to much on the radio so I started to get tired of it. I like some of the other songs she sings, but this one is just overly played. I'll listen to it on youtube if I need deep thought, but thats about it.[/SIZE]

I know this is kind of random, but she sounds kind of like a guy when she sings. :kusatchi: When I first heard this song, I was taking a shower (I listen to the radio when I'm taking a shower), and I seriously thought a guy was singing it. O_O

Love,

CB

That song's one of my ring-tones.

I think it's catchy. Kate Perry is an amazing artist. The song is so unique. Most of the new songs seem to be rappers throwing around random cussing...

But, I do think it gets annoying at times because I hear it too much.

OMFG i love that song~

My bf kept teasing me though because i kept humming the chorus into the phone.

he was like, "Samantha, I never knew you swung that way.."

I really like this song. I love Katy Perry as an artist. (My favorite wouldn't be I Kissed A Girl though...)

And a lot of people I know think it's nasty...but I don't see how. I think it's a good song.

OMFG i love that song~My bf kept teasing me though because i kept humming the chorus into the phone.

he was like, "Samantha, I never knew you swung that way.."
Ha ha, my friend dedicated this song to me on Facebook, and she hates the song..so in her comment that came with the dedicatioin she's like "I kissed a girl..HECK no!" xD

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back