SarahsKiwichi's Adventure through time

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahsKiwichi

Reaction score
HI sarahskiwichi here. This is my diary/story on how i descovered Tamagotchis, and the future to come.. you won't be able to comment, (due to respecting the rules,) So you can just drop me a message or just e-mail me..([email protected])

...the story begins...

[SIZE=10pt]It happened back when i was 4 and 1/2... (four and a half) I lived in Belt, Montana. A very small town. We lived in a retired hotel, (it used to be a hotel, but not no more.)[/SIZE]

and it was chrismas, we were in the lobby-er i mean we were in the front room, and i opened my last present. it was.. IT WAS!! a gigapet. The little mermaid gigapet. my

3 older sisters got pets too:Sis #1: gigapet-monkey__Sis #2: gigapet-frog__Sis #3: Tamagotchi-who knows!! I remember Sis #3 got a nano kitty too! She got the oldest

tama i ever seen (compared to today that is.) i remember i put my little mermaid gigapet away and sneaking into my sisters room to get the tama. i don't know why i

was attracted to that tama, but for some reason i just was. I would reset it and watch the egg with watchful eyes, just to fulfill my egar 4-year old mind to see the egg

hatch-YES!! HATCH. i would hid it in my room, and play with it for hours at a time. but then we moved to Tacoma, Washington. And you know how it is?? with moving? you

just kind-a forget somethings. And thats what happened to me and that tama. ...to be continued...

Last edited by a moderator:
About 8 long years later,(i would be twelve by then,) i was on walmart.com serching for a barbie. But then all off a sudden, i came across a toy i had never

seen before, but it looked familiar...? what was it? There were lots of them, the same SHAPE, same size. the only difference was the colors. they all had they're own

style. But when i looked at the title, it read Tamagotchi- Orange burst. It was a V 1. But, i didn't make the connection that the tamagotchi in my earlier years WAS IN FACT

a tamagotchi, and this tamagotchi i saw on the internet was a tamagotchi too! I wanted it... AND BADLY! i needed to get to walmart ASAP because those things don't stay

in stock for ever! so i asked my mom to drive me there. but she is a stubbern one, so she said in a WEEK!!! that right there made my heart stop. Letting those words

SINK in to my ears, makeing them repeat-over and OVER again~in a WEEK, sarah... a week, sarah... I begged and PLEADED to go, but on the third day my mom bent.

I don't think i recall ever hearing such lovely words in my whole entire life!! she said,"FINE! but you had BETTER BE GRATEFUL FOR THIS!!" sigh- then the time came, i

gathered up my moolah (money) and off to heaven-er... i mean... walmart i went. a whole hour of driving,(or at least thats what it felt like.) the first thing i do is try to put

a leash around the burst of excitment i got when i saw walmart. I tried to maintain my happiness, but it didn't work i ran RIGHT in to the store and ran to the tama's

aisle. there was but ONE LEFT!! WHOO HOO!! MY VERY OWN TAMAGOTCHI!!! yessssss. we bought it and went home.

...to be continued...

[SIZE=10pt]Now, I brang that tama home and opened the case. And everyone here knows how hard those cases are to open without a tool. But my excitment [/SIZE]

over threw me, and i turned into the hulk and RIPPED that case up. and my tama, was, FINNALLY, out. I went up to my room, and pulled the strip of paper that starts the

tamagotchi. I watched as the egg i used to know, looked a bit smaller. and i looked at the categories on the top and bottom of the tama's screen. i found many things

new and different. but amazing.my v 1 tama was born april, 17, 2004. the first stage it was a boy. i named it Zach. Second stage it was a

Hitodetchi.. :) third it was an ichigotchi... :furawatchi: fourth stage i got a Hiratchi. ...to be continued...

[SIZE=8pt] I never got to the 2nd generation, though. i would go IN and OUT of liking it, and getting bored with it. I would love it and restart it, [/SIZE]

then when it would get to the teens or kids... i would suddenly get very bored with it. I would sometimes get in the mood for tamas again, and go and get it, and start it

all over again. i took a gymnastics class at the YMCA in Washington, and i had a orange adidas(go adidas!!) duffle bag. i would bring my tama in the bag to come with me

to gymnastics. but then i forgot about it, and we went swimming and i brang that bag, and my wet things were in it. and eventually broke that tama. :unsure: i felt sad. but got

on with my life. About one year after that, i was thirteen, and i became a fan again. but this time there was a V 2!!! WOW! and i got one, acctually i bought two. so i could

connect them this time. it was amazing, there were some newer thing on these ones, like games and such. ...To be continued...

[SIZE=8pt]The V 2 was hot and in style. everyone at school had them, and i had TWO!! lucky me. i remember going down the halls at lunch [/SIZE]

time connecting with other kids... even the ones i didn't know! i had lots of fun!! once they became they became adults, i found a problem.. none of them were good

friends with all the tamas i connected with!! and my two were both the same gender! i had never gotten to the 2nd generation before, so i didn't know that the

matchmaker would come. so i turned my tamas off, and kind-a forgot about them again. ^_^ then a year later in my eighth grade year, the V 3 came

out. ...to be continued...

The v 3 i thought was the BEST TAMA I HAD EVER SEEN!!! WOW. now you could fly in an air plain to where ever, (depending on your ticket.) it

was the closest i ever got to a tama. i even SLEPT with it!! i remember that i would climb up my favorite tree and spend hours just playing bump. i won it several times!!

^_^ we were landlords and we rented to 2 houses in the back of ours. in one house there were three kids: girl-Sabrina-12, boy-Tyler-7, boy-Eli-5. I gave them my tama v2's,

but i only had two so sabrina and eli got them. i bought tyler a v 3. caz we were friends, and we would go up the tree and play our tamas together, (because no one

could climb it besides us!) then, it became time that we had to move out of that house. we lived there for nine years. in my freshman year we moved to Tucson, Arizona.

We lived there for 8 months, and in that time i lost my v 3. HEART BROKEN! because i loved it sooo much. but then there were already v 4's and 4.5's so i got a v 4.5 and

for christmas i got another one. so i never got a v 4. ...to be continued...

[SIZE=8pt]i then moved to a "village" (i like to call it-because it's so DANG small.) in Hailey, Idaho. my tamas ran out of batteries by this time, so i was lonely again. but then one day i saw a V 5!!!!! and i got excited, but i had to order it online because we have no stores that sell them. [/SIZE] ...to be continued...

[SIZE=8pt]I got my tama familitchi in the mail today! 7/23/08 i opened my tamagotchi package- and i pulled the tag.[/SIZE]

There are three eggs! and they are bigger than the usual..? i wonder why? if there are three shouldn't they be smaller for more room? OH! the middle one cracked open

at 2:01pm. it is a Mimifuwatchi boy. The right one cracked open at 2:02pm. it is a boy Futabatchi. the left one cracked open at 2:03pm. it is a Omututchi girl. The Family

name is Music. is that an okay name? ...to be continued...

[SIZE=8pt]At 2:04pm We went to the park... it wasnt that great! :D heh heh- at 2:11pm they did their first poop. finally at 2:30pm went [/SIZE]

to sleep for the first time. at 2:36pm, the went poop in the toilet for the first time. I went to tama town.com and i played lots of games. and at 4:02pm they transform

into the next stage. Mimifuwatchi=Moustchi, Futabatchi=Tororotchi, Omututchi=Ahirukutchi. ...to be continued...

i forgot to say when they grew to adults, and i dont know what or when it happened cause i forgot-ehh sorry. but Bakutchi=mametchi, Ichigotchi=chantotchi, mamekatchi=kutchipatchi.

uuh, i am really slow- eh i just noticed that they evolved. they are now the Large family. i think it happened two days ago. but today i went to the dating show and married. now there are kids. and i dont think this who "LOG" thing is working out. so it would be great if someone could lock this thing now, because its hard to write everything down ya noe?

Latest posts

Back