AARGH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather_Feather

Reaction score
On my V2, I saw this cool throne thing for 5500 so I bought it and all it does is sit in it! Isn't that stupid!!! :puroperatchi:

On my V2, I saw this cool throne thing for 5500 so I bought it and all it does is sit in it! Isn't that stupid!!! :furawatchi:
It's a throne. It's suposed to sit in it. What did you think it was suposed to do? Being a blonde, I'd probobly do the same thing. :furawatchi: But a chair isn't worth 5500 points! That's rediclous! ( My thoughts. )

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not worth it i think just a chair :furawatchi: lol well i got nothing much to say anymore lol

It's a throne. It's suposed to sit in it. What did you think it was suposed to do? Being a blonde, I'd probobly do the same thing. :furawatchi: But a chair isn't worth 5500 points! That's rediclous! ( My thoughts. )
maybe,in real dollers,that might be only $5 because Tamagotchi money is less value.

I agree. I know all you do is sit in it, but you would think BanDai would be more creative :furawatchi:

its resting of sumfing. mabe its dresing up and pretending to be a king or queen :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

maybe,in real dollers,that might be only $5 because Tamagotchi money is less value.
Well, I think you're right on the value part, but you have to spend all that time earning points, and when you buy something, POOF! All those points are gone. So they could make the thing a LITTLE cheaper. ( my thoughts again. ) :( :D

Last edited by a moderator:
On my V2, I saw this cool throne thing for 5500 so I bought it and all it does is sit in it! Isn't that stupid!!! :D
it is stupid but it is a chair after all plus here is what to do if you havent bought the throne yet and u want it

hav an adult tama play the SLOTS game to get lots of money then buy the throne

Well, I would always think that y'know with a chair it'd sit on it, I think the price can be a reasonable one, I mean I usually don't go around and find thrones for sale on a discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back