Is this a glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
I played with my v4 today and I bought the lamp. I used it for like twenty times before it was gone. It usually only lasts for less than 5 attempts. But at least it was lucky - I got a lot of money! I had this on the same Tama a few generations ago when I tried out the lamp and it kept giving it 3000 points for like 17 times. Is this a glitch? :D

[SIZE=10pt]Oh wow, that is definitley not normal for a lamp! It's only supposed to work a few times-- three I think-- and then stop. I honestly don't think it's supposed to give you 3,000 points, either. I think it's a glitch. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
The first time it happened, it was about 2 generations b4 the battery ran out. My next battery lasted for only 2 weeks. Now I'm on my 3rd battery so I'm afraid it will run low again soon (I used it for more than a week now). The battery that came with the Tama from Bandai lasted 6 months. I tend to get glitches really often b4 the battery runs out.

Also it's normal to give 3000 points, even 9000 points is normal for a lamp. And it's not a glitch if all your happy hearts empty out after the lamp gives you points. It's Bandai's programming mistake, sort of like Ichigotchi going down to 0 lb.

who cares you got money!!!! :huh: it may be a glitch but it is a good glitch so roll with it!!

sabri B)

Yeah I know it's a good glitch isn't it?

But I don't like to cheat

the lamp should only work three times if you dont get anything god. If on your first or second time you get something good (cake,pionts, iteam ect.) the lamp will disapear.

t's definatly a glitch! :) But a good one. I've only ever had the stupid name glitch!!!

isn't this the same person who said they could still do stuff with their tamagotchi when it was dying? ^_^

I'm not saying their lying, it's just a coincinence that both topics are TRULY AMAZING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back