I don't get it...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Why do so many people love Nick Jonas? I looked him up on google and he's not even that cute. Sure he's a little bit cute, but not really... Why do so many people love him?

We all have different tastes.

Some people think he's ugly

Some people think he's hot

Some people think he's the bomb

Some people think he sux

I love him but everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Nobody can help it. We all see people differently.

I just looked him up on Google - he's about as appealing as a wombat from Arabia that is wearing an out-of-fashion yellow frock that they found down the loo, which stinks of pee.

Translation:

I just looked him up on Google - he's not fit.

[SIZE=10pt]The better question would be, if you're not a Jonas Brothers fan, why do people love the Jonas Brothers in general? [/SIZE]

I, personally, don't like them. Nick Jonas? I'm sorry, but bratztroxghas a point. (Btw, that was hilarious!) But like Wine_Deer said, people are entitled to their own opinions.

I sure hope this topic doesn't turn into a flame war... :mellow:

I also think he's ugly and talentless, but yet people somehow love him. I seriously don't get it.... I bet if he wasn't famous (not even a little famous), not very many people would even like him (as in, have a crush on him)

I also think he's ugly and talentless, but yet people somehow love him. I seriously don't get it.... I bet if he wasn't famous (not even a little famous), not very many people would even like him (as in, have a crush on him)
I totally agree! He'd just be a guy. A kind of bad-looking guy.

why do people think he's talentless?

I personally like the Jonas Brothers but I don't 'freak out over them.

In my opinion Nick Jonas's voice was a little bit better when he was younger....I don't know why but a few years ago when I first heard him sing I was amazed at his voice...

he is living his dream and I think people should at least respect that.

I agree that you are all entitled to your own opinion.

here is a link for the song "Dear God" this is an amazing song in my opinion and his voice was way better than any average 12 year-old

Dear God by Nick Jonas(when he was about 12)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I don't know. [/SIZE]

Personally, I think he looks... Unattractive and kind of scary lookin.

I don't know either.

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion and can obsess over anyone they want...

Well, you guys have to understand that looks aren't everything. Maybe people like Nick because he has a great personality, or he has a good voice. His face is just his exterior image, and even if he's ugly, he might be a cool person on the inside.

I don't listen to the Jonas Bros, so I'm really not positive about anything here...but just make sure that you're being respectful of people's likes and dislikes, okay? :mellow:

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know either.But everyone is entitled to their own opinion and can obsess over anyone they want...
[SIZE=14pt]Like me with Christian Siriano?? [/SIZE]

Hes okay, but not really handsome, but he beats a smelly old guy... xD

Aww, you guys are pretty mean.

I think he's a cutie.

But just because he's a celeb doesn't mean you should right mean and hurtful things about him on the internet.

You would be extremely offended if someone said such rude things about you.

Latest posts

Back