Can a tama be 0lbs? My tama is.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodou

Reaction score
I was playing my my V4.5 and I looked at it and it was 0lbs. is that a glitch?

Nope, it's normal.

Just like Ichigotchi, it can have its weight to go to 0lb.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats very common with ichigotchi. I think it can happen with ura young violetchi too.

There are certain characters who can have a weight of 0lbs, while others are limited to, 16?

:3 Perfectly Normal.

I happened to me once. Kinda freaked me out but now I know it's normal lol

ya.. i tried to make my tama, (kuchipatchi) be 0 lb. but when i clicked games, it shook his head NO. it was about 20 lb. (V4)

0lbs. is nomal for ichigochi and... yea i think thats it

I woundn't be worried, this has happened to me before on the V4 with an Ichigotchi. It doesn't effect the tamagotchi in any other way. It is quite normal, so don't worry.

Certain characters (ichigotchi on the V4 and i think ura young violetchi on the V4.5) have a base weight of 0lbs. Perfectly normal. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ichigotchi on v4 (and v4.5?? I don't know) and Ura Young Violetchi on v4.5. And I think Kuchipatchi on v3 can go down to 0lb too. FYI: On v4 and 4.5, the normal base weight for babies is 5 lbs, 10 lbs for toddlers, teenagers are 15 or 20 lbs, and for adults, 20 or 30 lbs.

don't worry my tama was, but i raised it right and got urovioletchi. don't worry your tama is fine

hope i helped

sabri :blink: :p

Itchigotchi does that sometimes. I've never had it happen to me, but it's happened to my friends and my brother.

Sounds like it's completely normal...but I would feed it if I were you. Just, to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back