My little brother's toy says profanity!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
Okay, my mom and her friend went to McDonald's today with my little brother. He got a toy, the panda from Kung Fu Panda. Well, it also talks and you can move it's arms. Well, it does 'karate noises', but.. after a few seconds.. it said 'stupid *female dog*'

And it shocked us. We thought our ears were playing tricks on us. So we had it talk more, and again it said the profanity.

I found it funny..

But my mom and her friend are going to complain to McDonald's tomorrow.

Has anything like this ever happened to you?

Nothing like that has happened to me, but wow...that's crazy!

Love,

CB

Edit: Okay, I just looked that up on Yahoo! Answers, and it says that it's saying 'Skadoosh' and not 'Stupid *ech-hem*' O_O I don't know though

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but that's crazy! Someone must have done something to the toy. I wouldn't believe McDonalds would do that.

Nothing like that has ever happened to me, as far as I can remember.

Gotta love Happy Meals..

That's hilarious. Dang. My sister got like 3 of those Kung Fu Panda ones. Not the panda though. D:

This just makes me wish she had got it.

Sure it said that? Could have been your ears, or the toy had its sound system inside distorted and it was meant to say something else.

That's freaking hilareous xDDD

Nothing like that has happened to me, but if it did, I would love it.

I used to have that when I was 4! The telletubies were awesome. I had Poe (sp?). (the red one) but I didn't understand what retard meant so I never told.

...Let's just say it's in the dumps right now. (ZOMG bad pun. xD) MWAHAHAHAHA *coughs* HAHAHA....

I have a tickle-me-elmo I've had since I was 2. It still laughs. It's been 11 years. I took out the batteries, it still laughs. O__O *shivers*

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back