Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
I FINALLY found a video about Animal Crossing for the Wii, which was put on Youtube yesterday! It gives information and video of the gameplay of the Animal Crossing for the Wii! AND that game will be called Animal Crossing: City Folk!

Here's the video!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Plus, one of my favorite parts is being able to send letters to people around the world! Using the Wi-Fi! =D

I can't wait! This is basically the reason I got the Wii in the first place (although I love playing other games on it.) The game release date is November 16th.

I'm extremely ADDICTED to both AC:WW and AC for the gamecube! Sadly my game somehow reset itself and my brothers fiend has my gamecube... which I saved for for MONTHS. But hopefully I'm getting it back sometime next week or next weekend!!!!!! OMFG (Oh my freakin' god) YAY!!!!!

[SIZE=13pt]Yeaah! I heard about it a couple of days ago! :3[/SIZE]

It looks pretty good! And I think it's so cool that you can change your AC character to look like your Mii!

Not to mention theres live voice chat. Which is gonna be so messed up xD lol. And you can actually travel to the city! :3

When I saw the trailer at E3, I was surprised Nintendo's finally using voice chat for the Wii. Hopefully, this'll work in Brawl, so we can talk some smack to our opponents. But that's different. I'm surprised how much content Nintendo's packing into this. this game should be pretty good. I might just pick this up.

[SIZE=13pt]Yeaah! I heard about it a couple of days ago! :3[/SIZE]It looks pretty good! And I think it's so cool that you can change your AC character to look like your Mii!

Not to mention theres live voice chat. Which is gonna be so messed up xD lol. And you can actually travel to the city! :3
What's a Mii?

xD

When I saw the trailer at E3, I was surprised Nintendo's finally using voice chat for the Wii. Hopefully, this'll work in Brawl, so we can talk some smack to our opponents. But that's different. I'm surprised how much content Nintendo's packing into this. this game should be pretty good. I might just pick this up.
[SIZE=13pt]O_O...LOL I don't think that thats the greatest idea. xD[/SIZE]

Especially for brawl. :p

So many people would cuss each other out. xD It'd be madness.

Yay! I'm addicted to AC for Gamecube so I can't wait to see what this is! *gasp* I can talk to my boyfriend! I moved away from him and I can talk to him! Yayness!

Omg! I thought the Nintendo and Gamecube ones were good. I have the nintendo one but I dont have a Gamecube so I couldnt get AC the oringinal one. But I am definitely getting this AC!!

In my opinion, the gamecube one is better than the DS one because it has all the real holidays. Such as Christmas and Halloween and Thanksgiving and so much more! Plus they have the Spring and Fall sports fair! Its soo fun! Its cute to see all the characters doing aerobics and running and playing games!

Omg really!!That is wicked awesome! But I dont think my dad's going to buy me a gamecube lol. I already have a wii, D.S. and PS2.
If you get a Wii you can play gamecube games! =D So if you get a Wii, be sure to get the Animal Crossing for the gamecube! Plus the Wii version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back