How many tamagotchis do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabri

Reaction score
this is the tama craze chart!!

1-5 you enjoy them and like to get new tamas :blink:

6-10 you love your tamas and can always go for a new tama :D

10-15 you are hooked and are waiting for the new tamas :D

15-20 tamas are taking over your brain!! :ph34r:

20-25 ARE YOU INSANE!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!! :eek:

sorry that it is unfinished!!! still look at the chart!!!! :huh:

sabri B)

I have 16. If you think 20-25 is insane you'll really think Mothra is insane. I think she has either 400 or 1000. Plus this is in the wrong forum. Plus the poll choices should be higher numbers.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Mine isn't up there, I've got 22...at the moment. :angry: My collection is ever-growing. It will probably stop (or at least level off) at some point, when I finally collect a Santagotchi. That's not going to be for a while though. The list is in my signature, but I've got another V3 and a couple of V1s on the way. Pikachu Lover is right. Guides on here like Mothra and Aubrey Hepburn have crazy collections. There are some people on YouTube as well who've got equally large collections. ^_^

EDIT: Oh great. Forgot to check and see that this is an old topic. Oops. My apologies. Someone must have gone through all the poll topics and bumped them up by voting in them. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
bumped *Closed*

Please remember to check the date before you post when browsing deep into the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back