Oh my god...listen to this...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

o_o

I feel like crying. It explains so much. My love for Joeseph Jonas....

It's so amazing.

Oh Marie Digby! I love her. She is sooo amazing!!!!

I saw her live at this place called the Glasshouse and she said that at the same place (the Glasshouse) she saw a band and fell in love with the lead singer.

She is soooo amazing. I love her so much. AND she sounds just like she does in concert.

To all people who don't feel touched by this song, listen to "Spell" by her, Marie Digby. Such an amazing song.

edit+and I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys can relate to this song, haha. even if it's not about Joe Jonas. I felt the same way about Gerard Way a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Marie Digby! I love her. She is sooo amazing!!!!
I saw her live at this place called the Glasshouse and she said that at the same place (the Glasshouse) she saw a band and fell in love with the lead singer.

She is soooo amazing. I love her so much. AND she sounds just like she does in concert.

To all people who don't feel touched by this song, listen to "Spell" by her, Marie Digby. Such an amazing song.

edit+and I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys can relate to this song, haha. even if it's not about Joe Jonas. I felt the same way about Gerard Way a long time ago.
I agree.

PS: I suggested this song to Desy xP lol love Marie Digby.

Latest posts

Back