Zoey101

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the actress who plays Zoey (Janie Lynn Spears) is now pregnant, and they have ended the series. There will be no more Zoey 101 episodes, sadly. I enjoyed them, but the series does have a happy ending, I can assure you!

And yes, Janie Lynn Spears is 16. But she's a member of the Spears family - so what do you expect?! XD

Zoey 101 sucks anyway they cant act. And by the way jamie isn't preggers anymore. She had her kid.

Zoey 101 sucks anyway they cant act. And by the way jamie isn't preggers anymore. She had her kid.
^_^ 'Preggers'??? (BTW, I know you mean pregnant. It's just a weird way of putting it.)

Oh, and your post was extremely offensive. Zoey 101 is hilarious! =D

Do me a favour and don't reply with tons of reasons of why Zoey 101 sucks. It's only going to offend. Don't bother. You probably will, but I guess that's not my problem.

I hardly ever do that. Zoey 101 does have good scripts and everything but the actors on it can't act.

I hardly ever do that. Zoey 101 does have good scripts and everything but the actors on it can't act
i totally agree with the can't act thing.

i find the show stupid >_>

and congratz to jamie on having the baby, though~

And when I said they have good scripts I meant that by only on some episodes they had good scripts. If you want to watch a much better drama show watch one tree hill. Every episode is great and the acting is excellent.

Zoey 101 sucks anyway they cant act . And by the way jamie isn't preggers anymore. She had her kid.
Agreed. They have good storylines and all, but the actors on the show can't really act (especially Jamie Lynn. >.< She only got the part 'cause of her sister). It sucks that she and I have the same name (my name is Jamie too). I pretty much hate her now.

Yes, she had her baby, and she's 17 years old now.

I hardly ever do that. Zoey 101 does have good scripts and everything but the actors on it can't act.
True true xD The actors can't act to save their lives. But it's the new Nickelodion...what else did we expect? Yeah Jaimie had her kid...a girl...(?) But since I don't like the show...I couldn't care less if the show ended. I stopped watching Nick after they stopped making new episodes of Danny Phantom.

Latest posts

Back