Do you guess what a person is like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Do you guess what a person posts like by reading their siggy? I do and I hate it. I always see some that are like mine or the have the right capitalization and punctuation and spelling (ran out of space on my siggy) and I'm like "Oh well that person seems awesome." But when I see one like:

Let me think.....oh yeah....BACON AND CHEESE! or something like that with humor they think is funny but isn't really funny, it kind of makes me go "I don't really care for that person..." or something. I don't like it but I can't help it.

Do you guys do this?

Love always,

:furawatchi: Wine_Deer <_<

lol I do that too! I like the ones that are lyrics to a song (taps siggy), and with all the random bold lettering and strikethroughs. I don't really like the random humor. The sublte kind or a quote or something, that's good, but the whole random thing where you say "Where did THAT come from?!" I don't like that.

i tend to.

if it's deep and artistic- i find the person creative

if the text has meaning and it's dark colored, they are like me. prefers dark colors.

if the text has meaning and it's bright colored, that person is bold.

but if it's all stupid stuff, and not funny at all.

i dislike them sometimes.

but only because if they give something a low score because it's not 'random enough, too dark, and not funny or happy!'

>_> i hate those preppy signatures.

jonas bro siggies? i don't mind them too much.

but only if their lyrics.

but if they're all 'i love (insert Jonas Brother name) so much! i'm gonna marry him!'

then i don't like them.

because i don't like fangirlism >_>

As for the "ZOMG CHEESE" sigs. i find the person immature and often don't like them.

If the sig has songs lyrics, the person is creative

If it has somthing dark written on it, i find the person to be a wanna be goth and actualy take no meaning to what they are saying.

Somthing preppy, the person is, well, preppy

I like looking at singantures :rolleyes:

*BaBi*

I try to, but I don't think my way is very accurate.

I find random, silly signatures meaningless and rushed. They show a lack of creativity in my opinion.

I think siggies should have a meaning, but if they're too deep they annoy me a bit. I don't like siggies telling me how to live my life.

I take my time with mine, as I usually do a "rough draft" signature on Microsoft Word.

The only siggies I don't like are those annoying 'Copy and Paste this if you...' siggies. xP

I don't mind if a person's siggy says something 'trying to be funny', because usually I end up laughing as well!

And isn't it nice to just have a good laugh? :rolleyes:

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I do that too! I like the ones that are lyrics to a song (taps siggy), and with all the random bold lettering and strikethroughs. I don't really like the random humor. The sublte kind or a quote or something, that's good, but the whole random thing where you say "Where did THAT come from?!" I don't like that.
-runs away-

xDDD

i tend to.

if the text has meaning and it's dark colored, they are like me. prefers dark colors.

but only because if they give something a low score because it's not 'random enough, too dark, and not funny or happy!'

but if they're all 'i love (insert Jonas Brother name) so much! i'm gonna marry him!'

then i don't like them.

Same here. With an exception of two people.

I like the Jonas Brothers, but too much fangirlism is kinda bad (creepy).

My Input for the Jonas brothers sigs:

Dude, its ok if you like them. Just, i think it is EXTREMLY annoying when you put "ZOMG JOBROS R MY LYFEE!" And "Future miss joe/nick/whodaheckknowswat JONAS!!" No, you are not the future miss jonas. So shut up.

I find those kinds of signatures very annoying.

*BaBi*

Last edited by a moderator:
i tend to.

then i don't like them.

I agree but the fangurlisum dOn't bOther me

Sometimes I do judge people by their signature, but not that much.

The only ones that really annoy me is all the random stuff in all different colours. Sometimes it's funny, other times its just lame.

Please don't take offense to my post :p

-Puma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back