Wats wrong with my V2 :(!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
u know how u usually play games and get points ?? well i was playing jump and i got all three circles.. buit it only gave me 8 points!! usually it will give me 50-100 points wen i gt all 3 circles!!! and then i kept playing and it only gave me 5 or 8 points!!!!and instead of giving mev 15 or 10p it gave me 3 instead of 20,30,or50 it gave me 5 and instead of giving me 50 or 100 it gave me 8!! then i decided to play bump instead and i won against 2 tamas and it usually is suposed to give 80 points but instead it only gave me 20!!! i only dropped it once a LONG time ago !! and its been working fine since today it just turned five last night but its been an adult since it was 3 pleaseeeeeee help me !!!!!!somethingss wrong!!! :( :( please help me even a little suggestion would help but i need the help !!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
its a fatty so it cant jump that high and it doesnt get that much points

Your Tama is heavy. When it weighs over 70lbs you receive 20p for each round and if you dare playing jump you may fill every circle but you won't jump very far. Bring its weight down, it is healthier. :blink:

games for a v2 are * Jump , Bump, heading, and slot

for a v3 are.* get, bump, flag, heading, memory,and sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back