AnImE?^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mew_pudding

Reaction score
Do you like it? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! i LOOOOOOOOOVE tokyo mew mew^^

~M_P

[SIZE=7pt]No.[/SIZE]

I hate how the animations are so.. I dont know, like how the eyes are all glittery, and the smiles are huge, and such...

I dont mind the hair though (for tokio hotel reasons)

tokiohotel furimmer. .

Well, no... not really. The drawing style isn't so bad, but it's weird how they can walk with their eyes closed, and they close their eyes when they smile. Do they ever fall off cliffs?

The plots are cliche... most of the time. The only good ones I've seen is Ouran, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Lupin the 3rd, and Kimba.

[SIZE=7pt]No.[/SIZE]
I hate how the animations are so.. I dont know, like how the eyes are all glittery, and the smiles are huge, and such...

I dont mind the hair though (for tokio hotel reasons)

tokiohotel furimmer. .
stereotypeplz?

Have you been watching AMERICAN ANIME lately? Or perhaps, REALLY BAD SHOJO?

But I give you your opinion. :]

I love anime. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Anime is okay. I don't like it when people treat animation as if it was a religion. I like some animes. The ones from the 70's and 80's. Today's anime seems horribly cliched, repetive and just annoying.

Anime is okay. I don't like it when people treat animation as if it was a religion. I like some animes. The ones from the 70's and 80's. Today's anime seems horribly cliched, repetive and just annoying.
[SIZE=13pt]I dunno...I really can't stand the way most Anime's from the 70's and 80's looked. xP The only Anime I really like from that time period is "Ranma 1/2"[/SIZE]

But that's a real classic.

That's just my opinion though. :p

Anyway...

As you can clearly see from my name.

Yes I like Anime.

I love some animes such as Inuyasha, Bleach, and Pokemon. And isn't Avatar an anime too...?

-Mew

^Yeah it is! ^^ I love anime! Naruto, Avatar, Bleach, anything! I don't really like anime from the 70's and 80's. I hate the animation. ><

<3 I adore anime.

The thing is, no one in my family really understands me, so I kind of use anime to escape from real life and go to a whole 'nother world. It's so fun, and sometimes I feel like I'm PART of the story. :huh:

My favorite animes are Lucky Star, School Rumble, and Shugo Chara. I recently started watching Ouran High School Host Club (which is what my avatar is based off of), and it's really crazy and funny!

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
I love anime! Especially the more violent ones like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Elfen Lied. I also love the manga of Evangelion...and FMA. Get Backers is another fave...along with Matantei Loki Ragnarok. ^^

Also anime that have no real plot are good too xD Like Lucky Star!

And I also like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya...but I got confused with the episode order so I stopped watching it.

i hate the dubbed anime like mew mew power T_T its so wierd they sound like 20 years old when there like 12 or 13 T_T

~M_P

O=

I loooooooooooooooovvvvveeee anime.

Anime is life.

My favorites are Jigoku Shoujo, Elfen Lied, && Death Note.

Then Inuyasha.

8DDDDD

I loooooooove the show Naruto! You can tell because of my username. The other anime I like are Tokyo Mew Mew, Death Note, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Bleach, One Piece, Pokemon (Kinda), and many more!

I just can't stand Yu Gi Oh! It's annoying and I once got caught falling asleep watching it. No offence to people who do like that show. :(

-Temari Nara

Latest posts

Back