Stuffed Animals ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Yes, this is the 4th topic I've created like this. xD That's ok. The other 3 died so I'm bringing them back. And then after this one dies I'll make a 5th. xD And then after that a 6th and so on. xD

So anyways, in this topic you just talk about your favorite stuffed animals. Feel free to show pics if you like. Though I really don't know if anyone here takes picture of their stuffed animals, lol. So yeah.

I guess I'll start. I actually don't have a favorite right now. Although I've been looking on some shopping sites and seen the most adorable stuffed puppies. So I might have to ask for one of them for my birthday. Then that would become my favorite. xD

Ok, now you guys talk.

Yay! ^ _ ^ I am so pleased someone created a topic about this! I adore Tatty Teddy (or Me-to-You bears) and their new range 'My Blue Nose Friends'! I have a large me-to-you bear dressed in a cute romper holding a cuddly bunny, a tiny Christmas elf me-to-you bear, a me-to-you bear ready for Winter in a woolly hat, scarf and gloves (so cute!) and one with a purple T-shirt saying 'special daughter' on it that my mom got me for my 12th birthday! ^ _ ^

I also have the Panda (called Binky) from the My Blue Nose Friends series! My two faves are the baby me-to-you & Binky, but I love them all!

I LOVE stuffed animals! I have TONS! Including beanie babies! I have HUNDREDS of those from cats to ducks to deer to lions! I probably have every one of them! Plus I have tons of Pokemon plushes, cat plushes, dog plushes, and any animal you can think of! =D I love them all!

Yay! ^ _ ^ I am so pleased someone created a topic about this! I adore Tatty Teddy (or Me-to-You bears) and their new range 'My Blue Nose Friends'! I have a large me-to-you bear dressed in a cute romper holding a cuddly bunny, a tiny Christmas elf me-to-you bear, a me-to-you bear ready for Winter in a woolly hat, scarf and gloves (so cute!) and one with a purple T-shirt saying 'special daughter' on it that my mom got me for my 12th birthday! ^ _ ^
I also have the Panda (called Binky) from the My Blue Nose Friends series! My two faves are the baby me-to-you & Binky, but I love them all!
Well, I'm glad that you like the topic, lol. :) And all of those sound very adorable. Ahh, I just looove stuffies. ^__^

Meh. When I was a little kiddie I used to play with this Barney stuffed doll that was my brother's when he was little. Lol, he had cadarax. :) My parents were trying to get me away from it, but I was so attached to that stupid doll I didn't let go of it. I did now. :D

Lol, i take alot of pictures of my stuffed animals. Half of my room, or even 3/4 of my room is stuffed animals! I love all of them, but i do like my stuffed animal hamster, her name is hamster. i named her when i was 1 or 2 years old. i even named my club after her!!! I will try to put some on sometime

Oh, and like i said, 3/4 of my room IS stuffed animals. Lol, my mom, dad, sister, and all of my friends wonder how i sleep on my bed, i can barely even fit, there is too many stuffed animals on my bed lol!

I've got so many animals.

My closet is full of them because they would fill my entire room. I only have my webkinz out and my two favorites that I've had since I was a baby. Pearl (a grey kitty who is supposed to be white but I've had her to long) and Cow who is actually a bear that is grey and needs some stitching done.

I'll post pics l8r.

I can't wait to see them Wine_Deer. And maybe you'd think I was kinda out of my mind since I am like overly obsessed with stuffed animals. xD Because I have all those topics about them. And I'd like to keep this one going for a while so I don't have to keep making new ones. xD

I might take pictures of my stuffed animals. Might. My camera isn't working bt my brothers is. I just have no idea where his is.

[SIZE=8pt]I absoloutely adore my stuffed animals! I have so many of them... too many to count, and I just recently got 2 Ty Beanie Babies that you can play with online... sort of like Webkinz which I have one of. I collect Beanies, and I go to Goodwill and other thrift stores to try to find the really old ones or ones I don't have for discount prices. I have one of those "Pet Nets" that you put in the corner of your wall filled with Beanies, and I also have about 3 corners of my room filled with large stuffed dogs and bears... I have a Stuffed bear that measures 3 feet! And since I don't have alot of room left for stuffed animals in my room, I put some in the closet and I'm planning on getting rid of old toys (like I'm talking OLD as in you got them from McDonalds years ago and you don't pay attention to them ever) and Barbie items that I never play with just to make more room xD[/SIZE]

And to add to all of that, I also have 2 pet hamsters who are just cute and cuddly =)

Well, I'm glad that you like the topic, lol. :ichigotchi: And all of those sound very adorable. Ahh, I just looove stuffies. ^__^
Thanks! =)

PS. I know you want this topic to stay so that you don't have to make a sixth, so I will help you out and be a frequent poster! =D

It is cute.

It's not very big, and it has a little scarf with snowflakes. It has gold antlers too.

They're my favourite animals ^.^

aww, i have lots. one of my favourites is a winter teddy who wears a cute sparkly dress, smiles and has a cute lil' bow. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back